Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I’m curious to how you’re taking this stand, you think no information/updates is the right move for Tesla here? That logically makes no sense. By your explanation you make Tesla seem like a lazy and selfish company that doesn’t give a damn about it’s customers. Did I understand that correctly?

Also- backing out means cancelling your order and getting a different vehicle that’s being produced or at least has all of the specs listed publicly….
But there IS information. It is being leaked in the traditional way (with new vehicles being seen on the road) as it becomes available. Do you really believe that what you are seeing in terms of specs from Ford or GM are real before trucks start being delivered? Tesla NEVER releases specs. When the cars start being delivered there will be an online owners manual and tutorials and that is where you will find them. And then someone will publish them, but not Tesla.
Sponsored

OP
OP

HansonCT

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT dual
Occupation
Catv network engineer
Country flag
Just brace yourself for some pretty cool unannounced features that will accompany the inevitable price increase. To simplify production and justify a higher MSRP Tesla may include RWS as standard equipment.
So I started This because I've never been a Tesla customer. I placed my order for Starlink and been waiting on that forever. Log into my account now and then for hoped they've shipped it or anything... Just available in my area by the end of this yr. Others in the area have it and I was one of the Original beta signups. CT comes available and I put in for dual motor. News here and there about Texas and Germany plants. I know they're still working on the factory, just hoped something official in my email.
Again, new to Tesla and never been a customer, why I asked why in the dark..
I did get excited to see videos of prototypes and they make me want mine even more. Like everyone else, the wait is killing me lol
Just letting off a little steam. No disrespect for anyone here by any means

ElectricCat

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 MS, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 Model S LR, 2022 MY LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
seems Tesla is one of the worst for letting customers or potential customers know what's the status on things.
I'm excited with the thought of owning a CT, reserved earlier this year. but no news on anything other than what I've seen on Teslarati or Electrek. Starlink is another example, it's been almost a year and still get "hope to be in your area by the end of the year", yet talk of making it available for airlines. your number 26 in your area out of 250 or something would be nice. people are cancelling the deposits because of lack of info and no way to contact them as far as Starlink goes. I really want my CT, but have started to look at other options to be honest. buying chocolate bars in hopes to find the golden ticket.. with so many people wanting a CT, I wouldn't mind a $1k or $5k deposit. but do the right thing and tell me something, some kind of update without seeing what's new via redit or something.
This isn't meant to be a rant, I really want the CT.. but wish Tesla would do something for the people who've been waiting and trying to be a loyal customer
Completely agree with you! In my opinion the transparency, customer relations and communications are something Tesla must improve.
Sponsored