Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I don't get the camo.
you see, with that pavement-colored camo pattern, there will be a lot of people that will pull out in front of you, change lanes into you, etc.

so, having that camo pattern signals to the world that you're not scared, very tough, have quick reflexes, and you totally would've been in the armed services if only you didn't have flat arches. if you were a character in a zombie television series, you would probably not be killed off before season 2.

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I wonder how much range is lost with the vault open. If the rearview mirror is going to be digital, why drive with it open? Probably overthinking it.
Maybe that’s part of what they’re testing, open vs closed range.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
you see, with that pavement-colored camo pattern, there will be a lot of people that will pull out in front of you, change lanes into you, etc.

so, having that camo pattern signals to the world that you're not scared, very tough, have quick reflexes, and you totally would've been in the armed services if only you didn't have flat arches. if you were a character in a zombie television series, you would probably not be killed off before season 2.
ah yes. Thank you lol

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
I wonder how much range is lost with the vault open. If the rearview mirror is going to be digital, why drive with it open? Probably overthinking it.
I want to say, so I’m saying it. Years ago they did a test of pickups driven with the tail gate up vs down for fuel efficiency. Like this ok, now that I found that it is a much more specific manufacturer test. I mention it because tail gate up would be similar to vault cover up.

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
I don't get the camo.
The Camo is to keep the drivers from getting distracted so they don’t remember they are driving a Cyber truck.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag