Why the "CyberTruck Effect" is Already Driving Sales at Tesla and Making the 'Experts' Question Everything (Newest Video)

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
WELL DONE! Your intro discussion brought a smile to my face. So did your description of Cybertruck blowing minds out there in truckland!
Tesla Cybertruck Why the "CyberTruck Effect" is Already Driving Sales at Tesla and Making the 'Experts' Question Everything (Newest Video) blowingminds

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Another great video. Excellent job.

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
On the topic of ripple effects, I can't understand why some people are still buying exotic supercars. I get why some brains took pleasure in knowing that their race-track-ready whatever could get to the next stoplight faster than anything in the next lane. But now they have to add, "Unless it's a Tesla, which cost a fraction of what I paid, will hold more, and last longer." Oh well.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
On the topic of ripple effects, I can't understand why some people are still buying exotic supercars. I get why some brains took pleasure in knowing that their race-track-ready whatever could get to the next stoplight faster than anything in the next lane. But now they have to add, "Unless it's a Tesla, which cost a fraction of what I paid, will hold more, and last longer." Oh well.
Super cars are reallly fun to drive.. for about 10 minutes. Then you realize how god awful they are. When i have mountains of money i will own all the Tesla's.. and maybe a few other really cool EV supercars.. RIMAC *cough cough*

RHLP3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (2023), Alfa Romeo Stelvio, 100 Series Landcruiser, CL63 AMG
Country flag
Interesting. As someone who is about to lease a model 3 while I await my Cybertruck, I agree with your thoughts.
Sponsored