Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Tesla just announced that Model Y production has started and deliveries will start by end of this March! This represents an acceleration of the original schedule by almost a year.

To me this bodes really well for the Cybertruck production being moved up. The company seems to have a good grasp on production now and is consistently beating its product timing estimates recently. Once the semi starts production later this year, it should be a clear path to move the Cybertruck dates up.
Semi truck production starting later this year? That depends on what the definition of "this" is. Sources suggest Roadster production began early this year, but quality control is of Space-X standards, so the first one won't hover off the production line until at least the end of next year.....or the following. If you are #2 in line you may have to wait until the first Mars colony returns to give a report. If you are #3, think of your favorite grandchild....... or upcoming great grandchild.
Sponsored

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
The price is locked in for FSD, wouldn’t that ring true for the pre-order vehicle price?
If it doesn't, I'll buy me a Monster ICE Machine and run over every Tesla on the road, while spewing diesel fumes into the atmosphere! LOL!