BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
There is another thread floating around with this data and several have warned to watch out for the person recommending to talk to sales reps as a troll. Frankly I I have talked to some tesla folks and they have absolutely no data.
The reps have always been honest with me about usually knowing even less than the people online do.

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
checked again at another tesla center watching their screen. She had no data regarding when.. she did say maybe middle to end of Jan.

Again, based on previous experiences, sales advisors know little compared to all the knowledge on the web.

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
March 8th is delivery……what was your RN date? Mine was 12/28/2019
RN 11311…..I’m lost lol. What number is the cutoff for foundation?
How did you figure out your delivery date? And is yours foundation series?

DavidL

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
From my understanding; the heads up is merely days right now.

It is not until the truck is on a carrier en route to the center that the center sees it on their inbound report.

That’s probably going to change in the next weeks / month as things become more predictable. But it’s seemingly very bumpy at this second and not something that they can lay out for week.

Idk what either of those guys hear; but my res nor a couple fellow order holders (2 from the dec 8th wave) have an eta

So, likely nonsense.

Center employees largely know nothing. The guy at Mesa told me the foundation series truck isn’t a production truck yesterday. Exhibit a.
I’m with you. Likely nonsense. I went into a Tesla Boutique today and asked the guy. He looked me up, and he said there was no information about build date, eta or anything like it. He said someone had asked him the same thing last week, and there was nothing. So frankly he was surprised to hear that the situation had changed and that’s why he looked it up for me. Sadly, situation hasn’t changed. They have no info.

Codyco

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the home powershare survey. Anyone else remember that or am I crazy?
Wait... this is what I saw. Not sure what this means. The delivery address is my house but there's a note at the bottom of the page that I'll be notified if home delivery is an option when it's time to schedule.
Tesla Cybertruck Your Foundation Series Production/Delivery Date is Viewable by Tesla Sales Reps Screenshot_20231228_203533_Gallery

SixZo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 Model 3 Performance
Country flag
The reps have always been honest with me about usually knowing even less than the people online do.
Some reps may know less than customers/fans with serious interest in the company, but for the reps that are also simultaneously die-hard fans of the company, they may know slightly to moderately more than a non-employee yet deep-interest individual.

NoGasTx

First Name
Mashanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck waitlist
Country flag
How did you figure out your delivery date? And is yours foundation series?
no I was replying to someone else who said that they had a delivery date of march 8th. I was asking your same question. Which was HOW DID HE FIGURE OUT HIS MARCH 8th delivery
date that’s why I was asking what was his reservation date?
my reservation date was 12/28/19 19
My reservation number 113
AND how do you know if you’re RN is a foundation ct

chonnertruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Telecommunications
Country flag
I can't answer the first.

As to the second, the VIN is the reference that the sales advisors could use to get information about a specific vehicle. These messages are suspicious to me because these people are claiming the exact dates their cars would be built/delivered and yet none has received or even asked about their VIN.
I too am questioning the lack of clarity in some of the posts. "Ordered December 12th", What year? I know mine was specifically Tri-Motor, Dec 12th, 2019, RN11310XXXX

I'm pretty sure 2019 pre order's will see the first general consumer Dual or Beast production deliveries, contrary to trolls, and I have no expectations of deliveries until after 2nd quarter 2024.

NoGasTx

First Name
Mashanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I too am questioning the lack of clarity in some of the posts. "Ordered December 12th", What year? I know mine was specifically Tri-Motor, Dec 12th, 2019, RN11310XXXX

I'm pretty sure 2019 pre order's will see the first general consumer Dual or Beast production deliveries, contrary to trolls, and I have no expectations of deliveries until after 2nd quarter 2024.
1131955….is mine
Dec 28 2019 and you are the first person I’ve seen with 1131 and I ordered tri motor also. I’m confused because I’ve seen Dec 20 and 22nd get their invitations….

tenetke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Country flag
1131955….is mine
Dec 28 2019 and you are the first person I’ve seen with 1131 and I ordered tri motor also. I’m confused because I’ve seen Dec 20 and 22nd get their invitations….
It appears you are confused with placing a reservation and being invited to order a Foundation Series. People that have put 12/20 or 12/22 were invited to order not that they placed a reservation then. They more than likely placed their reservations in 11/2019.

chonnertruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Telecommunications
Country flag
1131955….is mine
Agree.
I think sometimes these threads are meant to just keep stirring the pot of excitement and clicks.
It's easy to Imagine T wanting to get early deliveries into the hands of Employees and VIPs and free High Target Media programs.

NoGasTx

First Name
Mashanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It appears you are confused with placing a reservation and being invited to order a Foundation Series. People that have put 12/20 or 12/22 were invited to order not that they placed a reservation then. They more than likely placed their reservations in 11/2019.
No

112/8/19 and up to the 22nd have received invitations to order

my RN 12/28/19 and I haven’t received my invite to order.

NoGasTx

First Name
Mashanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok so I missed the cut off
My rn was 12/28/19
Sponsored