g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
See @ 7:40, that's the covered carrier that moves the truck(s) around. I'd be betting high odds the truck is on site for Wednesday!

Stay tuned for sightings for the meeting. I am sure there will be something within the next 24 hrs. Meeting is Wednesday FYI!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Appearance @ Annual Shareholder Meeting in Texas Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 2.05.29 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag

WA-CyberDriver

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Dual Motor
Country flag
Truck sightings don't do it for me anymore.
It depends on whether Elon says, "This is IT... The finalized version." or not.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
It depends on whether Elon says, "This is IT... The finalized version." or not.
Agree, although he basically said just that in June. That was just a podcast however, but it sounds like... This is it.

If you mean "this is it" intro, not happening. Not there. November event, money on it. Let inflation start to chill, as he insinuated it is, and then they can more comfortably cast the pricing to us all. Or, say it didn't change and literally everyone is suddenly a huge Tezla fan.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Do not buy into the hype.

Expect nothing and you will not be disappointed. Remember when everyone got super excited about the Cyber Rodeo and it was a big nothingburger? Remember the 1st quarter and the “product roadmap” nothing sandwich?

Cybertruck sightings are likely. Don‘t give yourself false hope here. Most likely won’t see or hear anything big regarding Cybertruck until after the Gigapress is fired up.

Edit: November event sounds right. Solid chance GP is running and 4680 ramp is started then.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Expect nothing and you will not be disappointed.
I’m guessing that’s a similar strategy many are using when they say the CT is going to cost (insert very large number here). So when the $70k trimotor ends up being $75k, they will be excited instead of disappointed.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’m guessing that’s a similar strategy many are using when they say the CT is going to cost (insert very large number here). So when the $70k trimotor ends up being $75k, they will be excited instead of disappointed.
I think the people argue about how the CT is going to cost (insert very large number here) never thought Tesla was going to deliver on launch pricing.

Prices might go up with inflation, but most of the speculation is fear driven nonsense.

I’m not talking about fear. There is just no reason to expect anything material about the Cybertruck at this meeting. People have gotten their hopes up multiple times over the past 6 months. We have some big hurdles ahead before launch and any big unveiling.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Do not buy into the hype.

Expect nothing and you will not be disappointed. Remember when everyone got super excited about the Cyber Rodeo and it was a big nothingburger? Remember the 1st quarter and the “product roadmap” nothing sandwich?

Cybertruck sightings are likely. Don‘t give yourself false hope here. Most likely won’t see or hear anything big regarding Cybertruck until after the Gigapress is fired up.

Edit: November event sounds right. Solid chance GP is running and 4680 ramp is started then.
Been saying November since April ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

still sharing that it appears they’re rolling in the covered trucks. I’m sure he’s the CT will be there. How “available” it’ll be though….

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Is that a Rorschach test for us ?

I see myself lying on a beach in between 2 palm trees, with a gorgeous woman handing me a beer

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Been saying November since April ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

still sharing that it appears they’re rolling in the covered trucks. I’m sure he’s the CT will be there. How “available” it’ll be though….
I know you have! I’ve adopted the same estimate. I was just agreeing with you.

They’ve been rolling out the Cybertruck everywhere. The big question isn’t whether they will let people near it, it is whether it’s one of the same ~3 trucks which has been making the rounds since Cyber Rodeo or a new one.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Drawing the longest bow :

The CT upstairs had 4WS, and it was moved around, so we could notice. Maybe that is the closest to the pin final design. 'Showcasing' the 4WS could imply a standard feature.

IF costs were spiraling, would Elon have us salivate over features we can't touch ?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Remember when everyone got super excited about the Cyber Rodeo and it was a big nothingburger? Remember the 1st quarter and the “product roadmap” nothing sandwich?
No? We got the best photos yet plus a look at the doors working the steering working and the interior and the other we ended up knowing the truck was delayed a year.

Those were literally the two times since launch we got some of the most solid info.

-Crissa
Sponsored