Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I got this framegrab from the latest video shot with a drone at The Petersen recently. It shows 4 anchor points on each side for roof racks. This to me, shows that Tesla is very serious about having heavy duty roof racks for the CT. Also notice the front 2 are at the pillars to support more weight, making it highly likely Tesla intends make the CT a possible work truck with ladder racks available.

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories roof rack anchor points

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories anchorpoints

More photos added:

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories 1688930191974-

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories attachment-points-

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories cybertruck-mounting-points-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Sirfun

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I got this framegrab from the latest video shot with a drone at The Petersen recently. It shows 4 anchor points on each side for roof racks. This to me, shows that Tesla is very serious about having heavy duty roof racks for the CT. Also notice the front 2 are at the pillars to support more weight, making it highly likely Tesla intends make the CT a possible work truck with ladder racks available.

roof rack anchor points.jpg

anchorpoints.jpg
Thanks Admin, for adding the close-up with arrows. :)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

Challeco

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ModelY,71F250,14Fusion,66Galaxie
Occupation
Medical Technologist
Country flag
Thanks Admin, for adding the close-up with arrows. :)
This is a nice compromise for the lack of length. The CT is supposed to be longer than the other trucks, but a rack makes the difference even more stark.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
This is a nice compromise for the lack of length. The CT is supposed to be longer than the other trucks, but a rack makes the difference even more stark.
The Lightning and the Rivian both offer roof racks, tho.

Not sure how common it is among ICE trucks today - none of my dad's had any, but it's probably alot more common now.

-Crissa

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Just me? Or did that left turn signal merge right in with the other arrows to show my mind a very long roof rack possibility?

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
The inherent slant of the roof line means existing roof racks will pretty much be out. It will require something that compensates for the slant like this:
Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories Tesla-Cybertruck-tool-rack

Hopefully third parties will be able to have a field day with those attachments.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Just me? Or did that left turn signal merge right in with the other arrows to show my mind a very long roof rack possibility?
Well, I got a vibe this thread was into ⬅ arrows, but I'm surprised that no one's yet screaming for 🐔 chickens!

But roof racks are always a possibility!

Tesla Cybertruck Mounting anchor points on Cybertruck roof and bed (photo) for racks, parts, accessories CT Icon 02
Even though this one is a little outdated...

- ÆCIII

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Well, I got a vibe this thread was into ⬅ arrows, but I'm surprised that no one's yet screaming for 🐔 chickens!

But roof racks are always a possibility!

CT Icon 02.png
Even though this one is outdated...

- ÆCIII
Not to worry, my brain definitely had chickens in the picture too. But I figured someone else would peck at that. Perhaps the roof rack will work as a chicken roost.

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the various options that will come available for the CT. Even just the roof rack ideas that have shown up here are great to see.
Sponsored