Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

ev4me

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (single motor)
Occupation
Construction Estimator
Country flag
I second the seats and a HUD equilalent or equal to the ID.3.

Also the roof panel behind the windshield should be removable along with the doors.
Sponsored

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
The following wishlist was first compiled by @TyPope. This post is now a "wiki post" and can be edited by all members, so add your wishlist items to the list!

It's a "comprehensive wish list" of things people would like to see in the Cybertruck that hasn't already been confirmed. These are things that are NOT already confirmed by Tesla.

Cybertruck Wishlist [add yours below]:
  1. Trailer brake controls
  2. Cyber Trailer with battery to extend Cybertruck towing range.
  3. Solar Roof in addition to Solar Vault cover. The Solar Vault would add about 15 miles per day (per Elon). If adding a solar roof would add another 10 miles, it could take care of my 20 mile round-trip commute for most of the year!
  4. Heated AND cooled seats (all 6)
  5. Kneel-down for getting in/out of the Cybertruck
  6. Insulated frunk cooler (we know it has a frunk... let's make a cooler out of it!)
  7. Inclinometer
  8. Trail camera
  9. Tire inflation system
  10. Ability to pick one tire off the ground to make changing it easier. (independently controllable air shocks would do it.
  11. Free Supercharging (Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)
  12. "Knight Rider" light across the front during charging.
  13. Autonomous trailer connection... Similar to Summon. You get it close to the tongue of the trailer, step out, and hit "Connect to Trailer" or something. It kneels down to get the ball under the trailer hitch, backs up appropriately, and then lifts up so that you can confirm a good connection, swing the tongue jack away, chain the trailer, and connect it electrically (including the Tesla trailer Camera which connects to the CT and lets you see behind the trailer like GM is showing in it's commercials now.
  14. Electro-chromatic glass for privacy and to help keep it cool when not occupied.
  15. Knight Rider style light that goes back and forth when charging, maybe...
  16. Access to pedestrian speaker. Enable music to be played outside.
  17. A HUD. Yes!
  18. A better dash
  19. rear seat bottoms can flop forward to create a large flat surface perfect for a mattress
  20. Four-Wheel Steering or at least a great turning radius
  21. Drain plug in the rear storage compartment in vault to use as ice chest if needed.
  22. Air Horn, since on board compressor.
  23. V2G (vehicle to grid please)
  24. Controls for the vault cover inside the bed so when using it for sleeping you can open up easily
  25. Four hundred plus miles for Dual motor AWD, HUD, and better dash.
  26. [Add yours to the list by clicking "Edit" button below]
  27. rear bed ready from factory for a Flush fit cyber hitch.com & maybe offered as a factory option.
  28. Matrix LED/laser auto highlights
  29. No cabin carpet or easily removed carpet with drain plugs so cabin can be washed out when (not if) it gets dirty.
  30. Small screens in the back of the left / Right seats. So passengers could watch movies, play games, surf the web, use misc apps. without bothering the driver (May be they should be forced to use Headphones to not disturb the driver) as well as their own climate controls and heated seat settings.
I would like to see external A/V hook ups in the Vault for sure.

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
HUD
ELECTRO-CHROMIC GLASS
Cheaper solar tonneau, I mean $1000 or less
Trailer brake controls
Heated & cooled seats — all
Airless Tires or tire inflation system

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
The following wishlist was first compiled by @TyPope. This post is now a "wiki post" and can be edited by all members, so add your wishlist items to the list!

It's a "comprehensive wish list" of things people would like to see in the Cybertruck that hasn't already been confirmed. These are things that are NOT already confirmed by Tesla.

3. Solar Roof in addition to Solar Vault cover. The Solar Vault would add about 15 miles per day (per Elon). If adding a solar roof would add another 10 miles, it could take care of my 20 mile round-trip commute for most of the year!
  6. Insulated frunk cooler (we know it has a frunk... let's make a cooler out of it!)
  7. Inclinometer
  8. Trail camera
  9. Tire inflation system
  10. Ability to pick one tire off the ground to make changing it easier. (independently controllable air shocks would do it.
  13. Autonomous trailer connection... Similar to Summon. You get it close to the tongue of the trailer, step out, and hit "Connect to Trailer" or something. It kneels down to get the ball under the trailer hitch, backs up appropriately, and then lifts up so that you can confirm a good connection, swing the tongue jack away, chain the trailer, and connect it electrically (including the Tesla trailer Camera which connects to the CT and lets you see behind the trailer like GM is showing in it's commercials now.
  14. Electro-chromatic glass for privacy and to help keep it cool when not occupied.
  17. A HUD. Yes!
  18. A better dash
  19. rear seat bottoms can flop forward to create a large flat surface perfect for a mattress
  21. Drain plug in the rear storage compartment in vault to use as ice chest if needed.
  24. Controls for the vault cover inside the bed so when using it for sleeping you can open up easily
  27. rear bed ready from factory for a Flush fit cyber hitch.com & maybe offered as a factory option.
  29. No cabin carpet or easily removed carpet with drain plugs so cabin can be washed out when (not if) it gets dirty.
  30. Small screens in the back of the left / Right seats. So passengers could watch movies, play games, surf the web, use misc apps. without bothering the driver (May be they should be forced to use Headphones to not disturb the driver) as well as their own climate controls and heated seat settings.
I'd like to see a contractors Model eventually, specifically engineered as construction fleet trucks !!! Roll off flatbeds, vaults, bins Etc ...

Dr Barnacle Luffy

First Name
Barnacle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4, Chevy 2500 diesel LT 4x4, Toyota T100 pickup, 2d RAV4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'd like to see a contractors Model eventually, specifically engineered as construction fleet trucks !!! Roll off flatbeds, vaults, bins Etc ...
1. 2 inch reciever front and back. For towing and attachments
2. Back wall fold down flat in cabin.
3. Air bag rear seats for added room when deflated.

7. Inclinometer
  8. Trail camera
  9. Tire inflation system
  17. A HUD. Yes!
  18. A better dash
1. 2" reciever front and rear for trailer hitch and attachments.
2. Rear wall fold down flat in cabin.
3. Rear seat made from air bags for more room when deflated.

Reactions: JMF

RobWashington

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Mazda Miata, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
The original wish list is really good. Heated steering wheel is a must have for my wife due to arthritis. Also, camera in the front for Birdseye parking assist...also for my wife ?

OP
OP
Jacob

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69 BB Vette, 83 Cutlass
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I'd like to see access plugs. Tesla should put little holes in the firewall, body, underside, etc so guys like me can run wires, hoses, etc to the outside for mounting our own options (lights, hydraulics, antennas, smoke screen, missile launcher, etc). I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!!

kwallyg

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Military and Security
Country flag
Security and Safety of Drivers and Passengers. With the current issues going on in the United States right now. I would like cameras installed all around my vehicle. Not just for driving but for my safety. Is this possible when making my order? Am I being too paranoid? I would pay more! I would like to travel with my CT and have a record when I step outside and around the vehicle for 1 hour/within 1 to 50 feet. I would have an alert pop up on my cellphone just like putting on your car seat asking me "Do you want to record this video and upload to the cloud with your current destination" and if I don't respond my CT will automatically start. This information is vital to everyone.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
Security and Safety of Drivers and Passengers. With the current issues going on in the United States right now. I would like cameras installed all around my vehicle. Not just for driving but for my safety. Is this possible when making my order? Am I being too paranoid? I would pay more! I would like to travel with my CT and have a record when I step outside and around the vehicle for 1 hour/within 1 to 50 feet. I would have an alert pop up on my cellphone just like putting on your car seat asking me "Do you want to record this video and upload to the cloud with your current destination" and if I don't respond my CT will automatically start. This information is vital to everyone.
Sentry mode and dashcam.
Sponsored