Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
In another thread, there is talk of taking a Tesla Semi and building out an RV on it.

Given that this site is about the CT though I'm wondering if we couldn't get even more radical. I don't see myself having the $$$ for these right away. As long as I'm dreaming though, something like the below might be a nice goal for someday.

Can you imagine a custom-built adventure truck with the Tesla Semi as the donating base?

Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
All I can think of when I see these is that they'd get stuck in the trees ^-^

But they look so cool!

-Crissa
LOL, trees? What about went that sucker falls over on it's side? "HELP, I've fallen and I can't get up". Imagine the bill for that offroad recovery! :oops:

That reminds me of traveling through Baja and seeing a Concrete truck barrel laying on the side of a dirt road for years. The truck had rolled over and the concrete spilled and hardened in place. They disconnected it from the truck so they could at least recover the truck.;):LOL:

Last edited:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
In another thread, there is talk of taking a Tesla Semi and building out an RV on it.

Given that this site is about the CT though I'm wondering if we couldn't get even more radical. I don't see myself having the $$$ for these right away. As long as I'm dreaming though, something like the below might be a nice goal for someday.

Can you imagine a custom-built adventure truck with the Tesla Semi as the donating base?

Looks like a converted garbage truck. Hope it doesn't smell like one inside. But I do like the MAN logo

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
;):LOL:
Absolutely hooked on Matt's Youtube Channel. He's based out of Hurrricane, near Sandy Hollow sand dunes and Zion national park. Lots of very good info about things we want to do with our Cybertrucks. One very interesting thing about him and his Jeep. He doesn't carry a spare tire. Of course it helps to have all the help you could ever need, just a phone call away. But still interesting.

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Always have a shovel. Any dry lakebed is potential for disaster. What they don't mention on the videos is the god awful smells when you break through the surface sometimes.

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag

These are Expeditionary Vehicles. This is certainly something I would enjoy with every cell of my being. peace
Sponsored