Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3 motor
Occupation
Retired, now small business owner
Country flag
When I first saw the Cybertruck, it struck me as a futuristic Trouphy Truck. With long travel suspension designed to haul ass across the desert. I hope the designers are thinking this way as well. I don't expect or want two feet of suspension, but 12 inches would seem reasonable, and with adaptive suspension, could be capable of a wide variety of uses from work to play. Trouble with heavy duty trucks is they knock your fillings out when driving on a pot hole filled dirt road. I sure would enjoy a suspension setting that allowed brisk progress across rough terrain without a visit to the dentist. Throwing this out for discussion. Thanks.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
When I first saw the Cybertruck, it struck me as a futuristic Trouphy Truck. With long travel suspension designed to haul ass across the desert. I hope the designers are thinking this way as well. I don't expect or want two feet of suspension, but 12 inches would seem reasonable, and with adaptive suspension, could be capable of a wide variety of uses from work to play. Trouble with heavy duty trucks is they knock your fillings out when driving on a pot hole filled dirt road. I sure would enjoy a suspension setting that allowed brisk progress across rough terrain without a visit to the dentist. Throwing this out for discussion. Thanks.
This is Elon's take on it:

Baja in this case being the Baja 1000 I believe.

Here are my thoughts.