Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
It does not have to be true or make sense. I needed something and this does the job Just fine.

I definitely wouldn’t try to verify anything with a drone. Last time I was in Alaska, I followed an idiot friend of mine on a hike to top of a mountain just to find out it is near a missile site. To make matters worse I had a beard with a typical Hollywood terrorist look. Next thing I know a Blackhawk is hovering over my head with a dude hanging off it’s side with a gun telling me to bug out. You would not believe how fast a man that is about to crap his pants can get off a mountain. A rumor is just fine. No fact checking is needed.

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
IF any of this is true, the connection to .mil is driving. The exercise is not in alignment, too costly and too weird to test civilian acceptance on military range.

The electric motor spec could be a critical procurement item needing verification with intended application. Maaaybe…
what im saying is....the article i posted mentioned a facility with an oval track. and it appears this facility is in a semi-civilian area. we still have the questions about what was seen at the port, i guess i was just trying to link a few things together that might give credit to this rumor.

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
IF any of this is true, the connection to .mil is driving. The exercise is not in alignment, too costly and too weird to test civilian acceptance on military range.

The electric motor spec could be a critical procurement item needing verification with intended application. Maaaybe…
Military ranges are often testbeds for vehicle offroad capabilities

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Next thing I know a Blackhawk is hovering over my head with a dude hanging off it’s side with a gun telling me to bug out.
MIBH: Men In Blackhawk Helicopters

Clearly your friends drone was getting too close to the truth.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Cybertruck is in NYC for Musk’s appearance on SNL. Why wouldn’t they have multiple prototypes used for testing?
Afaik they built 2 back in 2019, only one of which is working. The other is basically a mock up.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Afaik they built 2 back in 2019, only one of which is working. The other is basically a mock up.
If there was any teeth in the story there are now several working prototypes which is expected as production grows closer. The question is only when and where they will show up.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
If there was any teeth in the story there are now several working prototypes which is expected as production grows closer. The question is only when and where they will show up.
I really hope you're right. I'm close to the Bay area so I'm hoping I see some of them rolling off the pilot lines soon.
Sponsored