Rumor: CT's spotted on their way to cold weather testing site

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
It does not have to be true or make sense. I needed something and this does the job Just fine.

I definitely wouldn’t try to verify anything with a drone. Last time I was in Alaska, I followed an idiot friend of mine on a hike to top of a mountain just to find out it is near a missile site. To make matters worse I had a beard with a typical Hollywood terrorist look. Next thing I know a Blackhawk is hovering over my head with a dude hanging off it’s side with a gun telling me to bug out. You would not believe how fast a man that is about to crap his pants can get off a mountain. A rumor is just fine. No fact checking is needed.
There are not only winter standard tests but also summer standard tests in developing cars. Does it matter if there are no pictures?
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
There are not only winter standard tests but also summer standard tests in developing cars. Does it matter if there are no pictures?
Pictures of testing, no. Pictures of other working prototypes, absolutely.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Come on now didn't you ever see the movie Cars? You gotta turn right to go left.

ctsnow.jpg
This guy does a bit of that left and right.

For those of you that have been reading the thread and wondering what it looks like up there, this video may help. The original photo I used to replace another Tesla with CT comes from this facility.

Last edited:

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Anyone happen to work with satellite data? I have been trying to find HQ satellite images of this location but it is proving difficult being out in the middle of nowhere and near a military base. https://goo.gl/maps/2LsLrFy6o4WAqMqx7

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Anyone happen to work with satellite data? I have been trying to find HQ satellite images of this location but it is proving difficult being out in the middle of nowhere and near a military base. https://goo.gl/maps/2LsLrFy6o4WAqMqx7
If we zoom out so thate we can see the entire oval is that whole thing the Tesla test track? And then above it is the base?

OP
OP
VolklKatana

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
If we zoom out so thate we can see the entire oval is that whole thing the Tesla test track? And then above it is the base?
I'm thinking so, not sure it's just Tesla's track though...I'm thinking it will be pretty easy to see the CT outline compared to other vehicles though
Sponsored