Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Hi my name is Michael and I am addicted to all relevant new information about the Cybertruck. I am just really glad to see that I am not the only one and I want you all to know that you help me justify my obsession. So thank you,
Sponsored

SAVFPV

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All Black Model Y LR, Beast w/ FSD Reserved @ 1149
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
What’s up!
I watched from Savannah GA in absolute horror as the highly anticipated new Tesla truck rolled on to the stage back on 2019. I didn’t even give it a chance. And now I’ve fallen in love with it and it won’t even give me a chance! Tesla, I think I speak for everyone when I say, let’s get some delivery dates started! Not patiently awaiting my CT DM AWD FSD (and probably other stuff when the options come out!)

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
What’s up!
I watched from Savannah GA in absolute horror as the highly anticipated new Tesla truck rolled on to the stage back on 2019. I didn’t even give it a chance. And now I’ve fallen in love with it and it won’t even give me a chance! Tesla, I think I speak for everyone when I say, let’s get some delivery dates started! Not patiently awaiting my CT DM AWD FSD (and probably other stuff when the options come out!)
Yup.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Hi my name is Michael and I am addicted to all relevant new information about the Cybertruck. I am just really glad to see that I am not the only one and I want you all to know that you help me justify my obsession. So thank you,
Ditto, we're all here for the same reason. Psycho for Cybertruck

Cybersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, C8 Corvette
Country flag
Hi. My name is Mike. I ordered my Cybertruck on the day of its debut in 2019 when I accidentally ordered 2. I've largely forgotten about it until recently. I'm hoping to get mine within the next nine months or so.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Hi. My name is Mike. I ordered my Cybertruck on the day of its debut in 2019 when I accidentally ordered 2. I've largely forgotten about it until recently. I'm hoping to get mine within the next nine months or so.
Wow. You might be able to resell one of the two to offset the price, to the tune of $20,000 or so.

Last edited:

MikeX

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dual Motor
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw the Cybertruck I thought it was a joke. I seriously couldn't believe that it was anything other than a big prank.. but no, it was real, and I thought it was hideous. Cut to now, almost 2 years later and I think it looks incredible. I don't know what changed in my head in-between, but I just reserved my Dual Motor yesterday! I'm sure there are like 2.5 million people ahead of me, but I'm still excited. I found a mockup of an all black Cybertruck online and I'm soooooo hoping that will be an option because it looks amazing. Anyway, I'll be hanging out here a lot in hopes of any morsel of news related to the truck.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw the Cybertruck I thought it was a joke. I seriously couldn't believe that it was anything other than a big prank.. but no, it was real, and I thought it was hideous. Cut to now, almost 2 years later and I think it looks incredible. I don't know what changed in my head in-between, but I just reserved my Dual Motor yesterday! I'm sure there are like 2.5 million people ahead of me, but I'm still excited. I found a mockup of an all black Cybertruck online and I'm soooooo hoping that will be an option because it looks amazing. Anyway, I'll be hanging out here a lot in hopes of any morsel of news related to the truck.
Welcome to the Borg. My advice is whatever you do, never do a brain scan. Those of us that have gone through the same experience have received disturbing images after a brain scan.

By the way, where did you get that 2.5 million number? If it is just a guess, I would love to know where you really are in line.

Tesla Cybertruck New Members Welcome Area! 1625680511655

Last edited:

GBearFan

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 Toyota Camry XLE, 2010 Lexus ES350
Country flag
Yes, my resistance was futile! I have now placed an order for what I once said was the second ugliest vehicle I've ever seen (the AMC Pacer still tops my list in that category). Fast forward to mid-2021 and I now LOVE it.

According to the spreadsheet's calculation, I'm number "1,199,033". There will be Tesla products on Mars before I get my truck. I'm glad I ordered FSD. I may NEED it by the time my beast arrives.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Yes, my resistance was futile! I have now placed an order for what I once said was the second ugliest vehicle I've ever seen (the AMC Pacer still tops my list in that category). Fast forward to mid-2021 and I now LOVE it.

According to the spreadsheet's calculation, I'm number "1,199,033". There will be Tesla products on Mars before I get my truck. I'm glad I ordered FSD. I may NEED it by the time my beast arrives.
I can't believe you actually pulled the trigger. I fully expected you to wait until the faint glow of the last star is snuffed out at the end of the universe...good job. Now you're in the game. Now the nail-biting begins.

AkaCarioca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y (Nov 22nd 2023), CT (Waiting)
Occupation
Salesforce Advisor Evangelist
Country flag
Anybody from Tampa Florida here?
I am from Land O Lakes.

Todd D

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M760, Lexus GX470-GXOR, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Investments
Country flag
Hello, I'm Todd and new to the site. I live in Charleston, SC. I, like a lot of you, was not enamored by the truck when it was first released but it has grown on me. I ordered a Tri-motor in hopes it will replace 2 cars. In the past I have always owned a large (fun/fast) sedan for travel and an older truck/SUV for the woods and hunting. With the SS exterior I don't have to worry about scratches so the CT could go in the woods day one. And it will be FAST! Hoping it will be my only vehicle.
Sponsored