Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3, 2008 Toyota FJ
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
What are your favorite rumors to be excited about now?
I like the rumor of moving the Y out of the way for Cybertruck to go to production first at Giga Tx. Love the idea of 4 wheel steering.

Can't wait for actual Solar specs, going Nomad with my 16ft Scamp!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I like the rumor of moving the Y out of the way for Cybertruck to go to production first at Giga Tx. Love the idea of 4 wheel steering.

Can't wait for actual Solar specs, going Nomad with my 16ft Scamp!
I'm super excited about the 4 wheel steering. And that is no longer a rumor. It was confirmed by Elon. I'm really waiting for what the other specs will be. Based on some things said a long time back in the process I was thinking that the CT might possibly be about as capable as a Baja 1000 Trophy Truck. Lots of people thought I was crazy. But then the rumor of 20" rise in the shocks and 4 wheel steering came out. Seems like there just might be a possibility that the CT can compete well with a Trophy Truck. And then after a weekend run, it can be brought back home for use as a work truck or daily driver.

ZARDOZ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Howdy! I've gone through life always buying vehicles that I could afford, served my purposes and I drive them them until they drop. I'll be retiring in a few years and my next new car purchase could be my last so I wanted to reward myself with something that not only served my purposes, but excited me as well. I want something big that will let me toss something large in the back, but also will let me take 4 or 5 people on a trip. Not too much out there that excited me until I came across the Cybertruck. I recently pre-ordered a dual motor and a tri motor. I figure I have 3+ years or so to butter up the wife on the idea of getting the tri motor. If a dual motor with extended range is available I'll go with that. I don't really need to tow much, but range is important. Go Elon!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Howdy! I've gone through life always buying vehicles that I could afford, served my purposes and I drive them them until they drop. I'll be retiring in a few years and my next new car purchase could be my last so I wanted to reward myself with something that not only served my purposes, but excited me as well. I want something big that will let me toss something large in the back, but also will let me take 4 or 5 people on a trip. Not too much out there that excited me until I came across the Cybertruck. I recently pre-ordered a dual motor and a tri motor. I figure I have 3+ years or so to butter up the wife on the idea of getting the tri motor. If a dual motor with extended range is available I'll go with that. I don't really need to tow much, but range is important. Go Elon!
You only live twice (Pre and Post retirement), you may as well enjoy It. Wish you many great years with your CT.

Welcome to the club.

Tri-Motorhead

First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I'm super excited about the 4 wheel steering. And that is no longer a rumor. It was confirmed by Elon. I'm really waiting for what the other specs will be. Based on some things said a long time back in the process I was thinking that the CT might possibly be about as capable as a Baja 1000 Trophy Truck. Lots of people thought I was crazy. But then the rumor of 20" rise in the shocks and 4 wheel steering came out. Seems like there just might be a possibility that the CT can compete well with a Trophy Truck. And then after a weekend run, it can be brought back home for use as a work truck or daily driver.
Oh Yes! I the off-road capability is going to be awesome. When I head off road for boondocking, go places I haven't been able to before. Plug my camper in to the truck, and charge the truck with the sun for 14 days. Boom! It will also be my only vehicle once we get it. The CT will replace our FJ and then we will actually trade/sell our 3. We don't need two vehicles once we have the CT and tesla has proven it to us.

I was originally skeptical of the range in the 3, though two trips up and down the west coast has removed any anxiety I had. With the CT having 500+ miles range, look out!

Tri-Motorhead

First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I too think the CT will be my last vehicle purchase, though never say never. Tesla may come out with a decent sized motorhome, that I would surely look into.

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
Hello all, glad to join your forum. I’ve owned hybrids (2 Prius) previously and 2 plug-ins previously (a Plug-in Prius and a Volt) but never a full EV. Well yesterday both my father and I placed an order for a cybertruck. We both went with the Tri-Motor for the range though he didn’t opt for FSD, I did.

Anyways, we know our wait will be long but it’ll be good spending the time here with you all.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Hello all, glad to join your forum. I’ve owned hybrids (2 Prius) previously and 2 plug-ins previously (a Plug-in Prius and a Volt) but never a full EV. Well yesterday both my father and I placed an order for a cybertruck. We both went with the Tri-Motor for the range though he didn’t opt for FSD, I did.

Anyways, we know our wait will be long but it’ll be good spending the time here with you all.
Love your avatar.

Surfbigisland

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Went to a dealership yesterday to ask a couple of questions, but they had no clue. 1. is there a factory lumber rack accessory? 2. I use a 20,000 lb. winch a lot for my operation, Clean the Pacific. Will I be able to use my winch? Is there a Tesla winch?

Surfbigisland

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Tesla showroom? They wouldn't know anything yet.

And we don't know on those two items, as none have been demonstrated yet.

-Crissa
Thank you Crissa. I wish there were a way to contact Tesla R&D.