Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I was out kiteboarding today and it was pretty hot for the pup and I realized that, unlike my SUV, which has maybe 6”-8” of clearance, the CT will be flat underneath and can have much more clearance and the pup can get in the shade there without being stuck inside even with fog mode. He prefers to be outside. Does anyone else have a similar situation?
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I was out kiteboarding today and it was pretty hot for the pup and I realized that, unlike my SUV, which has maybe 6”-8” of clearance, the CT will be flat underneath and can have much more clearance and the pup can get in the shade there without being stuck inside even with fog mode. He prefers to be outside. Does anyone else have a similar situation?
I don’t have a dog anymore. But I have kids. 20” clearance means I’ll need to check under before driving off.

But I like the idea of fog mode. Great camouflage, provides cooling of the surrounding area, and with some added lights makes for a great outdoor rave.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jhodgesatmb

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I don’t have a dog anymore. But I have kids. 20” clearance means I’ll need to check under before driving off.

But I like the idea of fog mode. Great camouflage, provides cooling of the surrounding area, and with some added lights makes for a great outdoor race.
I just love how insanely lame the Apple spell checker is. Sorry folks. Fog mode doesn't exactly match the scenario I was talking about but I do live in the fog belt.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
20" clearance would definitely be something a child could easily get under. I know it's hinted at 20" in the patent pictures but only 16" have been confirmed, still enough for a child. If i had any worry that someone might have crawled under my truck, i would be parking it with the minimum height clearance which i'm assuming will be quite low to the ground.