China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yup yup. Other than Tesla, I think the closest one to succeeding in the long-term is Rivian. They're the only one, other than Tesla, that is likely going to actually mass produce soonish. They have a lot of good investors like @Cyberman said, but they do appear to be building for more demand than they've received, but what do I know? I hope they make it!
Keep in mind, Amazon is buying large numbers of delivery vans from them. It's likely they have other commercial buyers for their vans as well. I'm not sure, but their consumer products might just be a side-show.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, Zero and Energica are still in startup burn, even though they've been selling bikes for a decade (and Energica supplies an entire racing circuit)

-Crissa

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
The arrival of smart cars is accelerating. I also want to put some electric bikes on my CT for my family to ride. Do you have any recommended brands? Put pictures or links.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The AI level required for 3-5 is basically the same thing. The only real difference is the AI's support network. In 3, the AI depends on you to get it out of a jam, In 4 and 5, it depends upon its own support network. It's more a legal framework than AI at that point.

-Crissa

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
The AI level required for 3-5 is basically the same thing. The only real difference is the AI's support network. In 3, the AI depends on you to get it out of a jam, In 4 and 5, it depends upon its own support network. It's more a legal framework than AI at that point.

-Crissa
I watched today's AI Day livestream, and my biggest impression was that Tesla's cloud-based machine deep learning technology is now leading the world. Lots of real data are tagged by Tesla and learned to build 3d models. Will this worry the government and give Tesla some oversight? As for the humanoid robot, Japan has been doing this for a long time and it's probably not as powerful as the Tesla

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? CT-80

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? CT-81

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, Tesla hasn't made the physical robot yet.

ASIMO's current descendants are more like what Tesla says they're doing than the Atlas (And isn't that Boston Dynamics? I didn't know Hyundai had a partnership with them). The Atlas is much stronger and more nimble than what Tesla is aiming at - but can't perceive objects in the world, only surfaces.

-Crissa

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I watched today's AI Day livestream, and my biggest impression was that Tesla's cloud-based machine deep learning technology is now leading the world. Lots of real data are tagged by Tesla and learned to build 3d models. Will this worry the government and give Tesla some oversight? As for the humanoid robot, Japan has been doing this for a long time and it's probably not as powerful as the Tesla

CT-80.jpg
Looking forward to having my own Rachel Tyrell to sit beside me driving my CT on my camping trips. :love:

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Tesla Bot developer recruitment, development in California, mass production in Texas

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? CT-83

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The plant will most likely end up in Russia

CT-89.jpg
Elon is replying the Russia rumor.

Russia is a bad choice because:
Poor export prospects
Smaller auto market than the UK

Lots of other sorta reasons, too. Negative government support for electrification. Poor adoption of solar and wind. Poor GDP growth. Poor median income.

-Crissa
Sponsored