Elon, it's finally time to release the Kraken!!!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Elon. Now is the time!!!

I know your currently tied up at Starbase BUT the one million + reservation holders have been waiting patiently since November 2019. Everyone on here is tired of speculation, rumors, guessing, etc.

PLEASE reveal the production version of your awesome SS Cybertruck!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
With the Rivian sucking up all the news cycles, this would be a certainly good time for Tesla to peel back the covers a bit on the Cybertruck.

Was just poking around the corners of the Rivian first drive. I'm pretty sure Bezos gave them early access on the condition that they never mention the Cybertruck.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

CyberKeggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not a cybertruck.....yet!
Country flag
I would love to see the final version revealed just like everyone else. But, Tesla also loves to steal the thunder from other automakers. Rivian hasn't had a delivery yet. I'd bet Elon will wait until after Rivian deliveries are happening before even considering telling us more. Why show something now, just to have it shoved off the front page once Rivian starts deliveries and they start to report their sales numbers?

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag

Dirt Worker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair Corsa, Mini Cooper, T880 Kenworth, CT
Occupation
Excavation Company
Country flag

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
To reiterate, Tesla never releases final specs. When we see the test vehicles driving around we will get some clues, maybe, and we will get the manuals when we get the trucks. You have to go by what he says the truck will have and what all/other Teslas have. If that isn't enough then you can sit back and wait for others to get theirs and then the features and specs will be laid bare (not to mention a Sandy Munro teardown and many, many reviews and articles).

One thing is certain and that is that the lack of specs is not going to be tied to the production schedule. I am concerned about not seeing test vehicles on the road, which we should see 4-6 months prior if other Tesla vehicles can serve as examples.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am concerned about not seeing test vehicles on the road, which we should see 4-6 months prior if other Tesla vehicles can serve as examples.
Too many balls in the air still. I think once the 4680 issues get worked out we'll know it and then things will start to move more quickly. Until then, Tesla has little motivation to get anything else finished. Why spend $X billion on a Gigapress if it's going to be idle?

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
With the Rivian sucking up all the news cycles, this would be a certainly good time for Tesla to peel back the covers a bit on the Cybertruck.

Was just poking around the corners of the Rivian first drive. I'm pretty sure Bezos gave them early access on the condition that they never mention the Cybertruck.
I think what Elon is thinking is that he'll let Rivian and Ford fail miserably at scaling production in a timely fashion and then suddenly and apparently effortlessly start pumping out thousands of gleaming Cybertrucks that are even better than what was announced.
Sponsored