Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great to have a king sized bed rather than just a single. Still plenty of room in the back for a small Stainless Steel BBQ or two, table, chairs, fishing tackle and hunting gun in case you're attacked by bears. Not that I see any in the UK though. Pheasants are more pleasant anyway and easier to take home.
Sponsored

RogerBailey146

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's a pity Davy Crockett didn't have a Cybertruck, He used to hunt black bears and skin them. I am sure you have all heard of him, he was an American legend. You may not know his Ancestry though so please look at the link below and find out.
https://www.liquisearch.com/davy_crockett/ancestry_and_birth

I remember his theme tune from when I was a kid about 70 years ago. The first line went Davy, Davy Crockett King of the wild frontier.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I agree rear center looks like seat belt.
In latest CT testing on test track it looks like two storage areas in bed. Wondering if the roll top is now stored under the rear seats to make room for more storage in/under bed. Maybe one is for spare like in Rivian?
If the vault cover rolled into a small canister above the rear seats, it would enable a passthru to be used regardless of vault cover position. Current rolltop canisters (on my truck, anyway) are less than 10"x10".

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
My original S has a glove box, that's it! No door cubbies, seatback pockets, armrest storage...nothing!
Lots of storage in my Model 3 too. I agree the early Model S lacked storage, but the claim was every Tesla lacked storage. I find that claim just weird and it makes me wonder what kind of items people are trying to "store" for a drive.

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightng Lariat ER, 2014 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The latest CT patent released yesterday...
https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1="tesla,+inc".AANM.&OS=AANM/"tesla,+inc"&RS=AANM/"tesla,+inc"

Appears the have front folding center seat in addition to rear folding seats as well!

...now what goodies will be packed in that center seat!?

Also (pointed out by @Ogre) :

Rear seats are spilt 60/40.
Center console looks like a cute little robot.
Rear seats apparently hover off the floor.

a6c610af-3b77-46f4-b994-59805fb59b1e-jpeg.jpg
Looks to me the powered vault cover would be blocking the pass through. Maybe if they roll the cover down another 1.5 feet it will clear.
Tesla Cybertruck Folding rear seats (& center seat) confirmed in new Cybertruck patent! Points to possible pass through? 1640273936915

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Tommygate has been motorized since the 1960 era. Nothing new to report here!

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
The lawyers have a safety tip for the day for the people who have no common sense. Be sure to remove your baby before folding down your Cybertruck’s seats.
Maybe the cabin radar will detect & the Tesla AI can squawk at the parents.