First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Top ten best office trick

1.) Get ahold of your targets computer before they log off.
2.) Go into MS Word Settings. Add "him or her" to auto correct. Replace with 'my boss Dave is a total A hole' or similar.
3.) Exit settings.
4.) Wait....and hope your office mate actually proof reads their correspondence.
I once made a small edit to a co-workers email signature that took him 3 weeks to find. Just a simple e/o transposition.

Edited version looked something like this.

Alex Grill​
Notworking Manager
St Francis Medical Center​
I am not petty or vindictive… but he deserved it. I think he’s still in prison for unrelated and truly horrible acts. (Not kidding)
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Top ten best office trick

1.) Get ahold of your targets computer before they log off.
2.) Go into MS Word Settings. Add "him or her" to auto correct. Replace with 'my boss Dave is a total A hole' or similar.
3.) Exit settings.
4.) Wait....and hope your office mate actually proof reads their correspondence.
I did the same with my friends iPhone. Originally I was going to have it autocorrect "No" with "Yes" but thought that might cause issues. Like friends boss asks if he can work the weekend. So instead every time he typed "No" it was autocorrected to "I Love Squirrels".
He texted me asking what I did. I asked if he figured out how to fix it. He said "I Love Squirrels".

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I do dump runs in my hatchback, so it's no skin off my teeth. And the noise of a closed tonneau would vibrate through the body, so I'm just not sold on the need to close off the midgate.

That said, it would be a nifty feature. But I would rather have the opening first, any closure is secondary.

-Crissa
Done similar things in my van and Subaru.

At that point you’re really talking about an SUV as much as a pickup. Of course the Cybertruck already blurs that line a bit.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Coworker switched to a 4 day 10 hour/day schedule with Wednesdays off. He did a bunch of yard work and put all the yard waste in his Subaru Hatchback. Went to the city "dump" (they have separate containers for yard waste that gets composted) to find out it's closed on Wednesdays. Left said waste in car overnight. Car still smells of rotting grass etc.

Toonces

First Name
Meow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Country flag
Here are 2 pictures of the 2024 Chevy Silverado's mid-gate.
The bar between the wall and the glass is removable. I wonder how.
Hopefully this wildly successful and Tesla makes the Cybertruck's mid-gate even better.
Silverado-EV-RST-Multi-Flex-Midgate-Tailgate-Dimensions.jpg
is
Silverado-EV-RST-Multi-Flex-Midgate-3-1024x576.jpg
I’m glad gm decided to try and enter in to EV Truck market…I just hope I can afford the Dual Motor CT LR variant ?at probably $65… tri-motor w/fsd reservation makes me feel kinda of duped since the Quad is going to be $80+…

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Spare tire conversation (fixed typo) is feeling lonely in a corner.

what about front gate?

Last edited:

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Worse case? He has to leave Midgard. No worries… the Valkyries will assuredly take him to Valhalla so he can be the first to hear the giants approach come Ragnarok.
Fun fact...!
Wagner interpreted the Valkyries as beautiful women riding on horseback for his operas, but in real scandinavian lore they appear as carrion animals like Crows, Rats and Wolves.
Scavengers helping "Usher" you into the next world after a battle.
NEAT!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Fun fact...!
Wagner interpreted the Valkyries as beautiful women riding on horseback for his operas, but in real scandinavian lore they appear as carrion animals like Crows, Rats and Wolves.
Scavengers helping "Usher" you into the next world after a battle.
NEAT!
Wagner was I believe also the person largely responsible for the idea there were horns on Viking helmets.

Vikings did not actually have horned helmets.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
As long as I do not to reach in to release.
Have the TeslaBot change your tire. You just sit in the truck watching Netflix.

Come to think of it… maybe the frunk should be where the Teslabot is kept. They didn’t talk much about how limber the Teslabot should be, but there should definitely be an Optimus Frunk version.

Then when I’m out in the woods cutting firewood I just push a button and Optimus Frunk loads all the wood I cut into the vault.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I want the upgrade to jump out of the trunk and scare the slow driver ahead to drive more quickly.
I think you hit the eject button and it launches 50 feet forward onto the roof of the car in front. Then Optimus Frunk reaches in and turns the wheel so they have to pull over.

That was the plan anyhow. When they realized opening the frunk to pop him out would block the drivers view and rip the hood off the truck they abandoned it.