carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri motor, tesla 3 performance
Occupation
Digital Operations Engineer
Country flag
I dont know about you guys but in 2021 i had a countdown here in my office and it makes the anticipation that much more.
going to add it here and update it every month. Also this makes time feel like its flying by. this countdown is assuming release in january 2023 but things can change. either way COUNTDOWN!
along with the countdown i will also add the most current pricing for the truck. since we do not have an update we will be going with unveil pricing and updating as the year goes on! feel free to chime in

CT JAN 2023 COUNTDOWN: 9 MONTHS

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

JANUARY CYBERTRUCK ESTIMATION RELEASE

Pricing as of January 2022:

QUAD MOTOR: NO PRICE YET
TRIMOTOR: $69,900
DUALMOTOR: $49,900
SINGLE: $39,900

In Elon We Trust ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

nomadmusk

First Name
Droxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic to Cybertruck
Occupation
2nd infantry of Tesla's Quality Division
Country flag
No way I'd leave you guys hanging when employee deliveries start coming in ?, hope I can hold out tho. Cause I'm quitting next day, lmao.

nomadmusk

First Name
Droxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic to Cybertruck
Occupation
2nd infantry of Tesla's Quality Division
Country flag
Quitting Tesla and the rat race as a whole. I'm already 6 months passed my time frame, but idk if I can do another delay. Worst is I'd just wait like everyone else, lol

The road calls to me, I must answer.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
My reservation was made the night of the reveal, and I'm inside the first 40K. Even with that, I actually prefer the first production CT's to be the Plaid version. Let the Yahoo's that gotta have the newest, greatest thing, pay top dollar for the first release. They can go out and howl at the moon for all I care.
They can blow the doors off pretty much anybody at the stop lights. And deal with any of the first new vehicle bugs. I really don't want to be getting all the attention that those Yahoo's seek, with that new truck. After a while, when the new badass CT's have completed the shock and awe campaign. I'll be ready to get mine. ;)

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
From what I remember, they will only release the quad and dual motor options.
The only thing sort-of-announced is that there will be a quad motor version.

There was some back and forth with Musk about this which sortof hinted about there only being a quad and dual, but not any kind of solid confirmation.

TLDR: You are probably rightā€¦ but at this point Iā€™m not putting money on anything not on the site or said expressly by Musk or through Tesla official.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Quitting Tesla and the rat race as a whole. I'm already 6 months passed my time frame, but idk if I can do another delay. Worst is I'd just wait like everyone else, lol

The wild winds of fortune are calling you onward?

Destiny calls so you must go?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Itā€™s funny to me how there are so many different ideas of what the Cybertruck is, should be, and needs to be.

Personally. Something as close to the spirit of what they announced would be fine please and thank you.

Something in the ballpark of competitive with a middle-of-the-road ICE truck pricing, and something with longer range and a bit more bad-ass and competitive with high end ICE trucks.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
LOL, yeah OK you haven't seen the videos of Plaids crushing Lamborghini's at the drag strip? People in the supercar world are noticing there's a new sheriff in town!!!
Elon is going to come out with the quad Plaid CT to blow minds. And the people that collect the fastest cars in the world will be clamoring for them. I ordered my Cybertruck the night of the reveal and 2 days later, Supercar Blondie posted this video. She's making my point, and it wasn't even a Plaid CT. The difference in performance between a Plaid Cybertruck, and my plain ole Dual motor will be HUGE. Also notice she mentions that the Cybertruck will be coming out in 2022.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag

Get in touch with Tesla. Ask for dimensions for its pickup bed. OK beg! Sign away your left nut to NDA. Prototype camper/van configurations. You have time to do cardboard mockups. Use strings to define 3D space and see how CT is going to accommodate a bed, kitchen and toys. Even if they hand you Cybertruck 2019, its good enough to get mocking.
tl;dr
WAR is lights out. No one is going anywhere for the next year. If you havenā€™t already, youā€™ll be 12 mos. ahead on getting accessories, kit and essentials worked out by this time next year. Youā€™ll know tailgate down or up version van camper. Youā€™ll have your style dialed-in minimalist car camper or full-on caravaner with induction cook plate.

By 2024 you can have a grand trip scouted, mapped and chargers picked out. Big stops(Girlfriendā€™s hse, Grand Canyon, Vegas) youā€™ll preview those reservation processes. In between.

If it were I? Iā€™d rent a van or pickup camper winter 2022 to trial run enjoying wild camping in the Sonoran desert, Anza-Borrego areas as my shakedown cruise. Iā€˜d stay Augā€™22 ā€“ Febā€™23 hitting SedonaAZ for a month at least in Aug. Check AustinTX out for the FOB factory delivery. Vegas Valley of Fire is a fav. Anza-Borrego cools down by Oct. Thatā€™ll dial-in whether you like camper or van or hotel. Vegas hotels are so nice after being on the road.

Sounds exciting what you have planned for CT on the road.
Sponsored