New updated Cybertruck order page!

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
My question: What is the minimum?

One of my favorite movies. So many great lines and characters.
The Bobs, the stapler, hold please, goes on and on.

Sousray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 M3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My CyberTruck order is updated. Manage Changes show different as well.
Looks like the configuration cannot be changed yet (Looks like you can change it when selected), but notification should come soon.
Since I live in the area, I am hoping that I will be high on the list. Given I am 1098 on actual reservation # and when I talked to a representative at Tesla, they told me that is including any orders placed for all Tesla vehicles around the world. So, if you discount non US orders and possible cancellations, he places me around 300-400 in line in the US. If they pick reservations by location near plant, That should put me close to top of the list.
Now I am getting excited. Has anyone else seen this change?

Tesla Cybertruck New updated Cybertruck order page! Screenshot 2023-06-25 114024

Tesla Cybertruck New updated Cybertruck order page! Screenshot 2023-06-25 114119

Don Kedick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3LR, Escalade
Country flag
Yes. There are multiple threads about this already and they keep getting merged into one thread.

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Regardless of your reservation number, Tesla is going to start production building one variant. In the past, that has been the deluxe variant. So, if you ordered a single motor variant, you might wait a few years, while the guys with much higher reservation numbers but for the top of the line variant, will be driving theirs within a year. Me? Quad motor, long range, all the bells and whistles. I have been told by Tesla, July 2024.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
So, if you ordered a single motor variant, you might wait a few years, while the guys with much higher reservation numbers but for the top of the line variant, will be driving theirs within a year….Me? Quad motor, long range, all the bells and whistles. I have been told by Tesla, July 2024.
people haven’t ordered

they reserved an ability to order, and indicated a preference for models not actually available (the trucks have changed)

And in your case, apparently, a variant (quad motor) that‘s never been an option to select/reserve

when orders open, people who originally ordered a single motor variant will be able to reconfigure to whatever is available

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
My Australian order page has not changed. Which could mean...
Literally anything.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It means they are going to put our trucks on the horizon, and they will just roll down the Earth to AU.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Valid point. I think this would have been a pre-config tip off prior to the variant shake up, when what we reserved lined up with what was being produced. But now that there is a quad motor option that no one has actually reserved in the system, most likely they will consider everyones reserved options to be a generic reservation instead of a specific model reservation.

They could auto assign vins to existing reservations based on the reserved option for those that reserved at the time options were available. But most likely, they will just ignore all reserved options and go in order letting people make all new changes to the model type. In which case, the vin would remain blank until you update your reservation at time of configuration.
It'll probably progress like the Model Y pre-order process worked. We ordered our Model Y, and then there was some add-in that you could click on in your web browser that looked in the page source code for a VIN. That VIN populated when our Model Y entered production. Not before.

It was really funny at the time. I didn't sure my wife was very excited about Tesla but I was in the office and had just checked the site and got a "No VIN detected" message. About 5 minutes later my wife yelled "We have a VIN Number!" She was so excited. My daughter said "Yeah, and then we can go to the ATM Machine..." Yeah, it's "VIN"... Sarcastic kid.

True story.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I have a first day order that starts 112....... and the web page has a different layout and there is no 'Trade-in' hyperlink. I wonder if this is a way to elicit a response so a saleperson can try and sell you a 3 or y. Mine also shows my configuration which wasn't an option for the later reservations I guess.
Canada is probably different.

-Crissa
Sponsored