First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Configured
Country flag
F-150 Lighting Owner REACTS to CYBERTRUCK
I honestly hope they never produce a rear wheel only Cybertruck. Its less exclusive and without having received mine yet, it sux, what's the purpose of a single motor one of these? Nuffin'

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
I honestly hope they never produce a rear wheel only Cybertruck. Its less exclusive and without having received mine yet, it sux, what's the purpose of a single motor one of these? Nuffin'
Lower cost options are important. Although I agree, anything I would consider a truck is 4x4.

MisterL

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Configured
Country flag
Lower cost options are important. Although I agree, anything I would consider a truck is 4x4.
guess I do see some of these lowly F-150's out here with the knock down wheels tires, minimal options on the dash, less than fleet vehicles but is that the market Tesla is after? the dual motor I'm waiting on should be the minimum variant, unless by special order for a fleet for a single motor, just get a cheaper knock off Sprinter van for the price. Maybe I'm a bit biased not having received the thing yet but are they going for work truck or road worthy with off road capabilities?

CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I agree. If you can’t afford $80k you are SOL. Go buy a Model Y.
Sponsored