Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model X, 2017 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
I think you will receive an FS invite. Just got mine yesterday (112853). Unless they announce some plan at the earnings call today
Can't wait to switch from checking for an invite every few hours to checking my VIN status every few hours. By the time I actually get the truck I won't know what to do with all of the spare time I have not obsessing over when I'm going to get it...

MetalBonsai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Model 3, '17 RX350, eventually CT
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Can't wait to switch from checking for an invite every few hours to checking my VIN status every few hours. By the time I actually get the truck I won't know what to do with all of the spare time I have not obsessing over when I'm going to get it...
I feel exactly the same.

Some ideas for curing the post-Cybertruck blues:
- build a tree house
- start a pottery hobby
- reorganize your friend's garage
- get on your HOA board
- geocacheing
- Pokémon Go
- Coach high school football
- breed Shih Tzus

cybrtrk88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
Hey! I just got my invite yesterday with 112859, yours should be coming soon! Just placed my order for the AWD. Fugg it!

Greggle

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model3, Model Y
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
You may be right but I am making it clear just because we have more then 1k registered does not mean Tesla is not inviting more to make up for those that have cancelled or dropped out.

So we know nothing.
If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd bet the registered orders on this platform represent no more than 30% of actual orders.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd bet the registered orders on this platform represent no more than 30% of actual orders.
Based on the earning report tonight you are most likely right.

4Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 f150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thought question : what percentage of Foundation series total orders are shown in this database? My optimistic guess is about 50%, but it could be as low as 10%. What does everyone think?

Complete guess from YouTube daily flyovers, but production looks like 10-30 per weekday. If there are less than 1,000 Foundation series, the wait may not be that long.
My new theory is that Foundation Series will be an option for anyone in the U.S. who made a reservation in the first 48 hours (and of course special cases like employees, famous people, social media). It looks like most of the FS emails are going out to day 1 or day 2 people. Looking at the list, about 70% of the orders are in the first 2 days.
Keep in mind that all of us here are a self selected subset of a CyberTruck interested subset of a subset who happened to find this forum and bother to interact with it. I think membership was at like 0.1% +- a factor of 10 or something? Guesses that this order tracker represents 50% or 30% could very well be off by one or two orders of magnitude.

As for how many Foundation Series there will be, I've never heard any mention of a limited quantity. These aren't the founders series roadsters. As a shareholder, I would be a little disappointed if they did not offer the FS to every last reservation older before they returned to the top of the reservation list for non FS order offers. Nothing in my reservation documents stipulated the options nor prices, so my ability to exercise an order earlier for a FS is just as far as my option to wait and order when the prices inevitably are reduced. Anyway, we all need to realize that here in this forum we are in a bubble of our own choosing.

The guessing is fun and all, but I take it about as seriously as astrology when I'm discussing star and galaxy formation. ;)

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It would be neat if the list could be sorted by email received date That way we could see the progression of res #s.

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
Can someone tell me how to find my reservation number? I misplaced my original acceptance letter
Go to the top right and click on the profile button (looks like a face)
All current vehicles and reserved vehicles should be there with RN # next to reserved ones
Sponsored