Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Didn't we know it was in Texas, for the groundbreaking?

-Crissa
I would guess they're churning out a few at a time by now, and we'll see more in the next few weeks months.

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
This is so hot I’m going to melt.

Get this. It’s the Cybertruck. On public roads… 1,500 miles east of San Jose in Texas.

Is this the rumored 1,500 range truck? Did aliens accidentally land the truck 7 stats away? Is there something wrong with the nag systems?

it’s in Texas!

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
This is so hot I’m going to melt.

Get this. It’s the Cybertruck. On public roads… 1,500 miles east of San Jose in Texas.

Is this the rumored 1,500 range truck? Did aliens accidentally land the truck 7 stats away? Is there something wrong with the nag systems?

it’s in Texas!
I have a prediction to make.

Sightings of CTs will increase in Texas.

We know for a fact that big weird things are being made from stainless steel in Texas. Big pointy things that go to other planets.

Regardless, the sightings of CTs increasing will continue. Eventually, somebody mapping the sightings will notice a pattern - the statistical central point of the sightings is about 30 miles east of Austin. Further investigation will show a machine there - more than a mile long - continually producing these vehicles.

How can this be? Is it possible that ancient aliens that built the Pyramids also were in Texas? Why did this huge artifact come alive and start producing trucks now?

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
They're coming...

It won't be long before anyone proclaiming that all Tesla models look too similiar to one another, will have to change their tune. But that won't stop them from taking digs at Tesla - they will simply switch to, "Tesla models have no recognizable design identity or design cohesiveness, the Cybertruck is not recognizable as a Tesla."

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
They're coming...

It won't be long before anyone proclaiming that all Tesla models look too similiar to one another, will have to change their tune. But that won't stop them from taking digs at Tesla - they will simply switch to, "Tesla models have no recognizable design identity or design cohesiveness, the Cybertruck is not recognizable as a Tesla."
"Eat my Ions"

S.H.Peterson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
These are getting tobe like bigfoot sightings on video... only a littler bit better defined

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
So agree!! If I ever see a spot a Cybertruck driving around I will be following them closely and capturing all sorts of video angles. I am unsure when I would actually stop filming... probably if my battery dies or the cops get called on me for being a creepy stalker. :)
Do anti-stalking laws address stalking of inanimate objects? As long as you pay no mind to the occupants, seems like stalking a CT might not have any legal downsides... Note: I'm not a lawyer and have never played one, anywhere.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck 🔥 Cybertruck Spied Out of California! – Driving on Texas Roads! 🤠 🔥 1684205573684

With all the focus on efficiency.... Why are they driving around with the bed cover wide open?