Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I'm a 12/21 AWD order in Las Vegas, still no VIN. I have two RNs, a 11275 and 11277. Somehow the 11277 got the FS invite. Super on the fence about taking delivery of the FS.
Sponsored

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Beasts are going out and AWD trucks in other states are going out as well.
The question was about 12/21 orders though. I'm not aware of non VIP beasts 12/21 or later going out. And I don't know of other states than the ones I listed getting later than 12/21 orders either. I would love for it to be true, being in a state that does have incoming trucks and having a 1/10 order. But I'm not seeing it.

There may be a couple of them, but we also don't know which states got invites on which dates. So if there's a truck in IL from 12/21 or later, that may be the first day that invites went out, and does not necessarily indicate that things are moving along the order list.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
The question was about 12/21 orders though. I'm not aware of non VIP beasts 12/21 or later going out. And I don't know of other states than the ones I listed getting later than 12/21 orders either. I would love for it to be true, being in a state that does have incoming trucks and having a 1/10 order. But I'm not seeing it.

There may be a couple of them, but we also don't know which states got invites on which dates. So if there's a truck in IL from 12/21 or later, that may be the first day that invites went out, and does not necessarily indicate that things are moving along the order list.
No one but CA, and FL has a vehicle delivered with an order date of 12/21 or after, not even TX. there are VINs assigned but none delivered, most without delivery dates

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No one but CA, and FL has a vehicle delivered with an order date of 12/21 or after, not even TX. there are VINs assigned but none delivered, most without delivery dates
I was hoping you'd chime in, great info.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I was hoping you'd chime in, great info.
you can see the entire order list from here on my site, even ones without VINs on a state by state basis, jsut click on a state

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
you can see the entire order list from here on my site, even ones without VINs on a state by state basis, jsut click on a state
I know, I just didn't go through all of the orders and try to see which ones were 12/21 or after, of those which had vins, and of those which had been delivered.

Which brings up an interesting question. You already have a map where we can click each state, can you give us a calendar where we can click each date? Might need 2. One to show the action that happened on that day (vins assigned and deliveries), and another to show the orders placed on that day and what their status is.

Even just a basic way to filter by date somehow would be helpful for this kind of info lookup.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I know, I just didn't go through all of the orders and try to see which ones were 12/21 or after, of those which had vins, and of those which had been delivered.

Which brings up an interesting question. You already have a map where we can click each state, can you give us a calendar where we can click each date? Might need 2. One to show the action that happened on that day (vins assigned and deliveries), and another to show the orders placed on that day and what their status is.

Even just a basic way to filter by date somehow would be helpful for this kind of info lookup.
would you want to see vins, deliveries or configs all in the same table or seperate

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
would you want to see vins, deliveries or configs all in the same table or seperate
Probably in the same table. But maybe a filter so that we could choose which one we are sorting by?

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Probably in the same table. But maybe a filter so that we could choose which one we are sorting by?
for a visualization, how about this, the handles or your scroll wheel can be used to zoom in and out on the data .

table would load based on which bar you choose and for which day, if you click the VIN bar for 3/2 it would show orders that were assigned VIN on 3/2

Tesla Cybertruck 12/21 Waiting Room 1709837619146

or is it too busy

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
for a visualization, how about this, the handles or your scroll wheel can be used to zoom in and out on the data .

table would load based on which bar you choose and for which day, if you click the VIN bar for 3/2 it would show orders that were assigned VIN on 3/2

1709837619146.png

or is it too busy
I think that's fine

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats