Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
Any other December 2023 / Jan 2024 graybeards out there?

I can still edit my beast order in the app, so I don't even know if I'm getting close.

Sure would be nice to hear something, anything, from Tesla about the order status. 'Mid-to-late 2024' was fine, up until they started widely shipping more recent orders first.

Sigh. I know I'm just whining....
Sponsored

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
In a week i will be at 130, so i feel ya. And im in Texas too!

Reactions: Mal

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Any other December 2023 / Jan 2024 graybeards out there?

I can still edit my beast order in the app, so I don't even know if I'm getting close.

Sure would be nice to hear something, anything, from Tesla about the order status. 'Mid-to-late 2024' was fine, up until they started widely shipping more recent orders first.

Sigh. I know I'm just whining....
RN11285, 1/23 Config, Beast, CA

Waiting patiently...

My Model Y is losing value, and just had to pump $400 into it, warranty ends next month...starting to sting a little lol

Last edited:

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
112800XXX 131 Days for a beast with required shareholder qualifications checking in. Feel like the VIN should be coming any day now but could also be months still. Meanwhile my low VIN Model 3 is in for service monthly now and dealing with them out of warranty is making me question why I'm getting another Tesla. Really need delivery soon to erase the bad taste I currently have.

End Rant

CyberBeastLV

First Name
Luka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Cyberbeast
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I’m a 1/11 Beast config and can also edit my order so I’m in the same boat. Not sure if I’m closer to getting my VIN or not which is extremely frustrating. 117 days and counting… SMH

OP
OP
Mal

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
Man, and some of you guys are existing Tesla owners too. I know comms aren't Tesla's thing, but a little bit of feedback from them would sure save a lot of good will.

This'll be my first Tesla and I'm not impressed with their customer-facing side so far. But I'm hopeful the truck is the technological marvel I want it to be.

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Man, and some of you guys are existing Tesla owners too. I know comms aren't Tesla's thing, but a little bit of feedback from them would sure save a lot of good will.

This'll be my first Tesla and I'm not impressed with their customer-facing side so far. But I'm hopeful the truck is the technological marvel I want it to be.
It's a love hate thing with Tesla. My Model 3 was worry free for 130,000 miles so that is a big help. But I went from white glove service with my 2017 P100D, actual humans to deal with and phone numbers to call, going above and beyond to help the customer, etc. To now with my out of warranty Model 3 the service center could care less I waiting on my 3rd vehicle from Tesla and they nickel and dime repairs, cheap out on loaners, don't care to work around anything outside of their constantly changing policy.

Long story short I've learned to expect less and less from them in order to not be disappointed. Fingers crossed our trucks are worry free for at least 100k miles.

• Sad

Trexty

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f 150 raptor
Occupation
Machinery and equipment sales
Country flag
119 days for a AWD here nyc delivery they forgot about us NYC people. Over a month late on estimate now zero updates or care. Phone calls only end in you will know when you get a vin before us.

• Wow
OP
OP
Mal

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
119 days for a AWD here nyc delivery they forgot about us NYC people. Over a month late on estimate now zero updates or care. Phone calls only end in you will know when you get a vin before us.
119 days for AWD? Oh, that sucks. I think I recall reading someone on Long Island got one delivered to Connecticut or something. Maybe CT is higher on the list for Tesla than NY.

Trexty

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f 150 raptor
Occupation
Machinery and equipment sales
Country flag
119 days for AWD? Oh, that sucks. I think I recall reading someone on Long Island got one delivered to Connecticut or something. Maybe CT is higher on the list for Tesla than NY.
They said I have to pickup in the state I’m registering it too. So I have to keep nyc. Sadly

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
Looks like someone in the forum got a vin for 12/26 in california for a beast

JayWebbMD

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi TTS, 2023 Genesis GV70, awaiting Beast
Country flag
134 days waiting for a beast in Florida. No VIN, but also no option to edit configuration, so hopefully soon

OP
OP
Mal

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
Looks like someone in the forum got a vin for 12/26 in california for a beast
Yeah, it does seem like there's a trickle of them coming out. Tesla's own numbers said 10-12% of production has been beasts, but it doesn't seem like that many deliveries have happened. Hopefully it picks up.
Sponsored