Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Technology Management
Country flag
I was tired of having my prints accumulate on the door... this $16.99 fix from Walmart does the trick. Stick-on rubber handles, originally made for sliding doors, but it fits in between the door jam!

Tesla Cybertruck $16.99 Fix For Fingerprint-Free Door Closing -- Stick On Door Handle Door Handle

Tesla Cybertruck $16.99 Fix For Fingerprint-Free Door Closing -- Stick On Door Handle Door Handle 2
Sponsored

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I was tired of having my prints accumulate on the door... this $16.99 fix from Walmart does the trick. Stick-on rubber handles, originally made for sliding doors, but it fits in between the door jam!

Door Handle.jpg

Door Handle 2.jpg
Very nice! I got the same ones from amazon. The only thing is, 1 came off so i used double sided gorrilla tape and they work perfect. My rec is to buy 2 sided gorrilla tape right away so you dont have to scrape off the cheap adhesive that comes with it.

Also, I had good luck removing those brown specks inside the door frames with lime away. it is NOT for the exterior, only used it lightly on the inside door frame to remove all those brown speckles, with gloves.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Very nice! I got the same ones from amazon. The only thing is, 1 came off so i used double sided gorrilla tape and they work perfect. My rec is to buy 2 sided gorrilla tape right away so you dont have to scrape off the cheap adhesive that comes with it.

Also, I had good luck removing those brown specks inside the door frames with lime away. it is NOT for the exterior, only used it lightly on the inside door frame to remove all those brown speckles, with gloves.
Why do you need to remove them they are fine. It's the inside of the door. Who cares.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Why do you need to remove them they are fine. It's the inside of the door. Who cares.
I wash the dirt and mud off the inside of my door jams on my vehicles. I recently got inside a CT at a showroom and noted all the spotting on the door jams and, like the OP, I would want it cleaned off, too.

eunoia

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck $16.99 Fix For Fingerprint-Free Door Closing -- Stick On Door Handle 1000009677

I was at Ikea yesterday and bought this 'purse hook' and today when I got out to my car I realized it is perfect for unlocking, opening and closing the door. 99 cents. 😊

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag

Door Handle.jpg

Door Handle 2.jpg
Clever solution