thrillbourne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! I printed it out in PETG and seems to fit really well. Obviously I gotta clean my build plate and dial in the next ones better. Think I'll try without supports too.

Tesla Cybertruck 3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels PXL_20240327_205449699
Tesla Cybertruck 3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels PXL_20240327_205441944
Tesla Cybertruck 3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels PXL_20240327_205512401.MP
Sponsored

OP
OP
crashoverride

crashoverride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck CyberBeast
Country flag
Thanks for sharing! I printed it out in PETG and seems to fit really well. Obviously I gotta clean my build plate and dial in the next ones better. Think I'll try without supports too.

PXL_20240327_205449699.jpg
PXL_20240327_205441944.jpg
PXL_20240327_205512401.MP.jpg
That looks good! It looks like the face of the model needs to be cleaned up on my end. I've fixed it, and uploaded a v2 to the sites. PETG is not UV resistant so it could fade in the sun, but its got good heat resistance.

Let us know how it goes without supports.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBreast
Occupation
N/A
Country flag

Wildnine

First Name
Filo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AW
Country flag
That looks good! It looks like the face of the model needs to be cleaned up on my end. I've fixed it, and uploaded a v2 to the sites. PETG is not UV resistant so it could fade in the sun, but its got good heat resistance.

Let us know how it goes without supports.
Thanks for doing this great work. You did a really nice job, I had used your V1 and I liked the cybertruck logo, i colored it silver, but this seemed to have its own layer and not embedded in the first layer, so on my print it created a canter lever.. which made the first layer offset and created this line

BTW I used PETG CF on the X1C

can you fix it?

Tesla Cybertruck 3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels IMG_1305

Tesla Cybertruck 3D Printed Lug Nut Covers for Cybertruck wheels IMG_1306

Last edited:
OP
OP
crashoverride

crashoverride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck CyberBeast
Country flag
Thanks for doing this great work. I had used your V1 and I liked the cybertruck logo, i colored it silver, but this seemed to have its own layer and not embedded in the first layer, so on my print it created a canter lever.. which made the first layer offset and created this line

can you fix it?

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1306.jpeg
I'm sorry, it does seem that something is off with that print. When I realized what had happened with v1, I replaced it with the v2 version quickly.

I'm providing a clean slate for people to put whatever they want on it.

Wildnine

First Name
Filo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AW
Country flag
I'm sorry, it does seem that something is off with that print. When I realized what had happened with v1, I replaced it with the v2 version quickly.

Thanks I saw that, i have to figure out how to add a logo. Thanks for sharing

CTFS2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Country flag

I am having a hard time finding the CT silhouette logo. Can you share it? Thank you for the design. Will print and try it out.

Puhiniho

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Good News Everyone!

If you have a 3D printer, the cover is now available on Printables and on Makerworld.

- https://www.printables.com/model/821988-cybertruck-wheel-cover
- https://makerworld.com/en/models/398338

If you don't have a 3D printer, I'll make one for you.
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/1703907313/cybertruck-wheel-cover

Cyber Triangle IRL.jpeg

Cyberbeast Logo IRL.jpg.jpeg

IRL.jpeg

Cybertruck Single Color Closeup Pic.jpg

backside 2.png.jpeg
Thanks so much for posting the model. I have a bambu P1S and playing with fusion 360, unsuccessfully try to add something to the face. Any alternative suggested modeling program to add a logo or design. I'm familiar with CAD/Illustrator/Sketchup but getting lost in Fusion. Much appreciated for your efforts!
Sponsored