5 inch clearance

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Hang a ping pong ball from the ceiling on a string so that it touches the windshield at the right spot when you’re parking.
You can use the glow in the dark ping pongs. Actually cool for when your heading home. Turn on garage lights via wifi and before you open garage, turn off lights. It’s funny as hell seeing the little floating ball?? OMG ! Look dad.. it’s an orb.. lol. Sorry kids, it’s just a long pong ball?? it’s not an episode with some guy name Zach.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Dont modern cars have ultrasonic sensors,
I'm surprised this is still a problem, we should be able to just go to the screen, find "parking proximity" where the front and back cameras show what they see along with a visual and audio readout of how far the wall is.

BB57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge 3500, Kubota 5420, Cadillac DTS, Honda Pilot
Country flag
That’s a good idea. Thanks
An option we use in our garage is a laser parking light. It is a motion activated red laser that you set and adjust so you can see it on your dash for example (if you park heading into garage). Then, based on your setting, you stop when the laser light is pointing exactly where you want it. We have the dual laser lights for a dual garage. Relatively inexpensive and easy to set. You won't trip on it, or hit your head on it. But it does activate for a few mins when you walk into the garage.

Mikeyd31348

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Consider getting a pair of these parking curbs for the back of your garage. Just measure out a few inches of clearance from the back garage wall and mount the parking curb at the appropriate location behind (or in front of) your tires, depending on which way your Cybertruck will be facing. This looks far better than the old tennis ball hanging on a string method, and it may help keep you from driving your truck through the back wall of the garage if any Tesla auto-park feature fails.

71vpoHXBGbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Good idea but also with cyber truck you can look through the rear camera and once the back end passes the garage door just stop

CyberCop

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado HD , Cybertruck dual on order
Occupation
Retired LEO ?‍♂??
Country flag
An option we use in our garage is a laser parking light. It is a motion activated red laser that you set and adjust so you can see it on your dash for example (if you park heading into garage). Then, based on your setting, you stop when the laser light is pointing exactly where you want it. We have the dual laser lights for a dual garage. Relatively inexpensive and easy to set. You won't trip on it, or hit your head on it. But it does activate for a few mins when you walk into the garage.
I thought lasers were only for sharks
Tesla Cybertruck 5 inch clearance A90501E0-54D4-4822-9EB9-CFB83301C124

Nathon

First Name
Nathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 , Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
I guess I’m one of the lucky ones. My garage is 276. My F150 xlt with 8’ bed has plenty of room and the CT isn’t quite as long . I’ll actually be able to walk all around with the Cyber in the garage. ??