Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 SR+
Country flag
#ForScience
#GottaGiveThePeopleWhatTheyWant
#LookWhatYouMadeMeDo #Eras

someone on here said “why doesn’t someone just get a measuring tape and just measure it!” Well…challenge accepted lmao.

For…reasons, I was in a rush and couldn’t put the tape against the wheels (or get length measurements) but did the best I could in the very limited time window I had. It looks like it’s 78 inches. Eyeballing it I think it looks the same width as a model s for garage fitability. I think I missed the right side a bit but I intentionally overshot the left side to compensate. Lined up measuring tape against gray markings To make sure it wasn’t slanted.

also had to add watermarks because you know those “tesla influencers” who aggregate will try to take credit on everything.

made a completely new account just to post this info. Yo Elon daddy, your crazy ct cult simps are going through desperate measures here can you just give us a launch date already bro? Love you thanks please don’t sue me or take away my reservation spot 😭😭😭

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck width ~78" inch / bumper = 72" inch. Got dimensions w/ my measurement tape! 📏 🤣 4Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck width ~78" inch / bumper = 72" inch. Got dimensions w/ my measurement tape! 📏 🤣 3Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck width ~78" inch / bumper = 72" inch. Got dimensions w/ my measurement tape! 📏 🤣 2Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck width ~78" inch / bumper = 72" inch. Got dimensions w/ my measurement tape! 📏 🤣 1Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements

VIDEOS:

Sponsored

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Appreciated.

If you feel comfortable or the driver permits, next chance you get just measure the width across the back of the vault top across the tailgate from outside corner to outside corner.

Like the bumper measurement, the other measurements can be extrapolated from it but it helps to confirm/collaborate with two known references.

Also, if you could drag the tape from front wheel cap edge to corresponding rear wheel cap edge, we would then have the wheelbase measurement and thus could use that to fairly accurately extrapolate the length from images.

But the bumper measurement is still helpful. Thanks again for taking the time.

- ÆCIII

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
we’ve known it’s within a few inches of 78” wide

this measuring job confirms it, subject to a few inches of error

the CT isn’t consistently the same width the length of the vehicle, so it’s regulatory max width measurement takes a bit more equipment to determine

regardless, the lack of amber market light confirms it’s 80” or less, and no reason to think it’s any less than 78” - likely ~79.9 as is custom

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Thanks for that.

I'm not sure you noticed, but the CT is actually bulged in the middle, with the widest part in the rear door. So the ends are less wide than the middle by a few inches.

BTW you could also measure from the tyres to the parking spot lines, and then measure them, seeing it looks like the CT was parked nicely.

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
Pretty sure he snagged the measurement as he walked by lol!
I don’t accept the width measurement, error etc. Your service to the COC will be remembered, hope you didn’t have to sacrifice to provide it!

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
#ForScience
#GottaGiveThePeopleWhatTheyWant
#LookWhatYouMadeMeDo #Eras

someone on here said “why doesn’t someone just get a measuring tape and just measure it!” Well…challenge accepted lmao.

For…reasons, I was in a rush and couldn’t put the tape against the wheels (or get length measurements) but did the best I could in the very limited time window I had. It looks like it’s 78 inches. Eyeballing it I think it looks the same width as a model s for garage fitability. I think I missed the right side a bit but I intentionally overshot the left side to compensate. Lined up measuring tape against gray markings To make sure it wasn’t slanted.

also had to add watermarks because you know those “tesla influencers” who aggregate will try to take credit on everything.

made a completely new account just to post this info. Yo Elon daddy, your crazy ct cult simps are going through desperate measures here can you just give us a launch date already bro? Love you thanks please don’t sue me or take away my reservation spot 😭😭😭

4Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements .jpg

3Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements .jpg

2Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements .jpg

1Tesla Cybertruck width dimensions inches measurements .jpg

VIDEOS:

Da tape! Da Tape! :D😝:ROFLMAO:

John Helms

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 model 3 , 2023 Kia ev6. Cyber truck on order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
yeah, i was more interested in the length..
I’m very interested in the length. I want to make sure the truck will fit into my double car garage. It’s a deal breaker for me. My vehicles are in the garage.

OP
OP
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Fam, I’m more concerned about all the sentry footage tesla got on me and trying to not get sued to oblivion than attempting to get more measurements lmao. That was a hit and run stealth measurement job lmao. Someone else can finish the job. I did my part, it fits in my garage 👌and now can convince my wife she can park at Costco with it 🤣

Deleted member 12457

Fam, I’m more concerned about all the sentry footage tesla got on me and trying to not get sued to oblivion than attempting to get more measurements lmao. That was a hit and run stealth measurement job lmao. Someone else can finish the job. I did my part, it fits in my garage 👌and now can convince my wife she can park at Costco with it 🤣
If the vehicle is parked in a public place and you don't touch it, there's no legal reason you can't take photos of the CT. The courts have stated we're allowed to photograph people in public along with buildings. The driver/owner of the CT may or may not let you measure their vehicle by touching it. That's up to them and whether Tesla has stated in writing that they are allowed to help a person measure the CT or even give someone a ride. All you can do is ask and see what they say.

Thank you for taking some measurements. I've been asking for this for a long time. There aren't any CTs in my area. I am still trying to get someone to measure the exact distances between the mounting points on the top of the CT. A bonus would be to ask the driver if they can pop the mounting point covers off to see what's inside. Good luck, and thanks!!

CHC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Model X
Country flag
Yikes, kind of insane that it's narrower than a Model X
Sponsored