Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
As a plumber for 48 years, we use feet and inches on a typical tape measure. typically accurate to 1/8'' +or - a tad. there is always a bit of wiggle room in your cuts. we also use decimal feet when shooting elevations, although I do have a 16' rod in feet and inches.

Yes, metric is super simple and is similar to doing discounts of 10%. Problem is pipe and lumber is still measured in inches.

Back on tract. is there not 1 CT parked out in the open overnight at some hotel? Of course I always have a tape measure with me, but have yet to spot a Cyber truck on the road. Even Missed the 1 at the Peterson and I live a few miles away. But I did see the massive Tesla Semi on display right in front of the entrance.

Rick
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I couldn't find any support for your claim there (but I might have skimmed over it too fast). Are you sure the difference is not simply a rounding error and not an actual difference between the two systems?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inch

It's mostly historical, but in 1959 the US customary inch was converted to 2.54cm, which was slightly different than it was before - in the millionths.

-Crissa

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Probably enough to feed a good-sized wedding. But someone is going to have to butcher and feather them. You're gonna need a big BBQ!

Wait, who eats chickens at a wedding?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I don’t think the vault counts as free range. Especially if the tonneau is fully closed.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag