Any chance early reservation holders get a ...

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I for one would like to know where I can get a non cheesy die cast CT from.
Not me! I ordered a metal die cast CT from Amazon. Found out when you pull it back just a bit, it makes “realistic sounds”, according to the box instructions. So I pulled it back, and it sounded like a methanol dragster! Oh, VERRRRYYYY realistic!
Sponsored

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
Ironically, I actually Googled "desktop clicking balls" to get the correct name so I wouldn't be mocked for saying, "one of those swinging metal ball thingys!" I can't win! :)

Easyejl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron,2017 WRX STI, 2003 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Software development
Country flag

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I don't need more little toys floating about, and I already have the broken-glass tshirt and coasters made by one of us, but if Tesla were to give me a nice Cybertruck sweatshirt I wouldn't complain. Mostly I just want to get a Cybertruck with 3 mm stainless exoskeleton and 500+ mile range. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
The downside of extra range is a heavier battery. There may be circumstances where a heavier CT has advantages, but generally I'd say lighter is better.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
The downside of extra range is a heavier battery. There may be circumstances where a heavier CT has advantages, but generally I'd say lighter is better.
I was hoping someone would revive this thread ngl.

Since we will soon find out!!

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Acknowledged. I do not really care what the truck weighs as long as the range is good. It will already be the heaviest and largest vehicle I have ever owned.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I think for model 3 it was day one reservation holders got the thing.
We had a first day Model 3 reservation, delivered in May 2018 with a model car in the center console. That summer I ordered a Performance Model 3. Took it home in September, slightly sad there was no miniature Model 3 in the console (but we had heard they had stopped doing that anyway).

A week later I was washing it and decided to clean around the inside of the frunk. I popped the hood and there was *another* miniature Model 3. Thanks Elon!

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I for one would like to know where I can get a non cheesy die cast CT from.
I know this comes as a complete surprise but investigation revealed..................

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cybertruck+hot+wheels&crid=395IW5114F2D8&sprefix=cybertruck,aps,140&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_10

Some selections come in NON-standard colors and some are "simulated" wrap BLACK.

I already have two cruising around the house on FSD. Fun to find in the middle of the night with a bare foot.
Sponsored