Any CyberBeast VINS yet?

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
I'll wait a another couple of months for the Cyberbeast. If there is zero news or vins going out, I'll throw in the towel. I love how the CT turned out, but the 20k markup makes the wait all the more excruciating.

Right now it irks me thinking that if I had ordered the AWD I would have it by now. (I'm in TX)
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTWheee

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 now, CT soon!
Occupation
Stuff
Country flag
Same boat, waiting on Cyberbeast, first round of FS invites. Honestly I am starting to get cold feet and am considering the Hummer EV. Its a lot alike and better in some ways compared to the Cybertruck. I also want to do a lot of towing and the Hummer can tow farther. Someone on YouTube towed an Airstream over 200 miles on a single charge.

If it was available now I would prefer the GMC Sierra EV Denali

Cyberbeast FSHummer EV
Price$120,000$115,000
Range EPA320381
Turning Radius43.5ft35.4ft
Clearance16in16in
Approach/Departure Angle35/2849.7/38.4
Bed Length6ft5ft
0-602.6 seconds3 seconds
V2L11.5 kW6 kW
Towing Capacity11,000 lbs7,500 lbs
Payload2,500 lbs1,300 lbs
Unique Features
  • Dent/bullet resistant shell
  • Tonneau cover
  • FSD
  • Sentry mode
  • Crab walk
  • Android Auto and Apple Carplay
  • Removable roof
  • 14 cameras, including under the truck
  • SuperCruise
GM vehicles have been plagued with electrical issues for 50+ years, I'd stay far away.

DZLHED

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford E-350
Occupation
Diver
Country flag
112761xxx. Placed order Jan 5th. Same day as invite. Will continue to wait patiently.

Electric Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X, 2 Model S, Rivian R1S
Country flag
I doubt any non-employee cyberbeasts will be delivered in Q1. Tesla wants to report as many units built/delivered as possible for Q1 and it looks like cranking out AWDs is best way to do that.

If a production line configuration change is required for the cyberbeast, they'll do that after the end of the quarter. My guess is that non-employee cyberbeast deliveries will start no earlier than late April (which technically is still "Early 2024").

I'm a 12/8 order so patience is running thin...but I know in the long run, I'll have more regret not ordering the beast vs. settling for AWD just to get it 2-3 months earlier.

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I'll wait a another couple of months for the Cyberbeast. If there is zero news or vins going out, I'll throw in the towel. I love how the CT turned out, but the 20k markup makes the wait all the more excruciating.

Right now it irks me thinking that if I had ordered the AWD I would have it by now. (I'm in TX)
I wonder how many people will get tired of waiting for Beasts as we watch all the AWD deliveries.

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Beast will be worth the wait. Been too long to not get the model you actually want. When I ordered it quoted early 2024. I’m not expecting anything until mid to end of Q2. Realistically I’m thinking Q3 but would love to be wrong on this.

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Tesla employee? Got any insider info for us? Haha
Zero info to share that isn't publicly available - I just enjoy being a Tesla fan in my time off work, though, like the next guy :D
Hopefully soon you will be driving your beast to work to deliver beasts when you get there. Lol

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none yet.
Country flag

you probably wouldn't have had an awd anyway... i think the beast will be 6 more months at a min. i have both on order and no vin for either yet also and im in DFW. I figure by the time the beast comes in, it will be about a year and i can sell or trade the awd back in...

OP
OP
CYBEAST

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
you probably wouldn't have had an awd anyway... i think the beast will be 6 more months at a min. i have both on order and no vin for either yet also and im in DFW. I figure by the time the beast comes in, it will be about a year and i can sell or trade the awd back in...
Someone (average Joe) on this site got a vin yesterday for a beast. I look at it like this. They have been adding 5 trucks every week to the beast builds. They should be at 35 per week now. I configured 12/15. Once they build about 3-400 I think I’ll have a VIN. Should be late March, early April.
just my guess :)