Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
The CT is my first Tesla order but will not be my first Tesla. I plan on purchasing a M3 in 2020 for my wife.
Sponsored

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
I've had 4 trucks (2 diesel) and 3 SUV's. For a short time a had a hybrid (Ford C-max). I've always wanted a Tesla, but have always needed the pulling power/cargo space of a truck or SUV. I really like the idea of all electric. Now, Tesla is going to meet my needs. I'm stoked and can't wait until the CT is released! I'm getting the tri-motor FSD.

Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
BNSF Railway
Country flag
First EV for me. I've wanted a Tesla for years but the Model 3 didn't have enough utility for me, and the S and X were out of my price range. I was already looking at a truck for next vehicle and I think this is the best vehicle for the money, bar none. Ordered the duel motor.

Timmo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Country flag
I had a Hummer H3. When the engine cracked on that truck, I let the dealer buy it back. I researched online, looking for a decent replacement vehicle and was surprised there were no electric options at that point, so I ended up with a Tundra Crewmax. Going from gas hungry vehicle to gas hungry vehicle, was a bit of a bummer.

When I saw the Cybertruck reveal, I saw the vehicle I was looking for a few years back. I'm on the list for the dual motor.

First post has been deployed. Now, the wait begins... RN113062071

Timmo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Country flag
Yes... New to Tesla and 1st EV also

Zhe Wiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MYP, 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
FileMaker Developer
Country flag
First EV/Tesla for me too, and like a lot of others have been watching/wanting a Tesla for some time. Trouble is I hunt and go off road frequently. None of Tesla’s current offerings have the combination of interior space/ground clearance/towing capacity/long trip luxury that I desire. My Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel has it all, but I’m a bit of a nerd and love all the Tesla tech. Only hope I can hold out long enough. I’m likely to need a replacement vehicle in 2020, so may have to buy a used something-or-other to get my by until the Cybertruck arrives.

Snuups

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I own a Model S but in some occasions it's just to small.

Silverado

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cybertruck AWD Dual Motor
Occupation
Systems Admin
Country flag
Ive always wanted a Tesla but i use my truck for alot of things and nothing Tesla based fit the bill. The wife has always had a company car or i would have bought her one years ago. But now, and idgaf what people think of them(my kids, my wife) I will have my Tesla Truck!!!!

Starman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Prius, 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2010 Prius, 2001 Excursion, 1965 LaMans
Occupation
MFG Supervisor
Country flag
My son (now 18) got me interested in Tesla 4 years ago. We test drove a 2013 Model S60. It was truly life changing, everything else seems prehistoric. I have had 2 hybrids, (Prius) and an Excursion, which is very close to a truck, but I have never owed a pickup truck. I have a reservation on a tri motor with FSD. Stainless steel, dentproof, armor glass, 500+ mile range, million mile moter/battery, FSD, solar panel powered, electric ATV, goodbye 401K, hello Cybertruck!

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
I have a Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, best car I've ever owned. I also have an F350 diesel dually and an off-road 4Runner. The Cybertruck should outperform the 4Runner and the F350 with everything but towing my gooseneck trailer. Can't have everything. Interesting how many folks the Cybertruck is bringing into the fold..........

drcarric2650

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150
Country flag
My son (now 18) got me interested in Tesla 4 years ago. We test drove a 2013 Model S60. It was truly life changing, everything else seems prehistoric. I have had 2 hybrids, (Prius) and an Excursion, which is very close to a truck, but I have never owed a pickup truck. I have a reservation on a tri motor with FSD. Stainless steel, dentproof, armor glass, 500+ mile range, million mile moter/battery, FSD, solar panel powered, electric ATV, goodbye 401K, hello Cybertruck!
Perhaps you can have both, by moving some of the 401K to tesla stock. :)

Starman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Prius, 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2010 Prius, 2001 Excursion, 1965 LaMans
Occupation
MFG Supervisor
Country flag
Perhaps you can have both, by moving some of the 401K to tesla stock. :)
I have 80 shares, meeting with the financial guy, gonna buy more, but probably not at a 52 week high, but before Q4 earnings call (cuz it is going up after that)!

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag