Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well my vote changes from yes to no with the realization that this will most likely be way over priced, given the kids toy version is $1800 there is no way the real version will be reasonably priced around 5-8k.
Limited first run vs final unit?

-Crissa
Sponsored

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Limited first run vs final unit?

-Crissa
Don't think that distinction will result in the price target i was hoping for. From the video.. it looks like the subframe of the toy is cheap bike frame, wheels are more power wheels, etc. So if they are charing $1900 for a cheap toy made with cheap parts.. can't imagine the legit ATV made with quality parts would be only 3-5k more than that thing. Now expecting the legit atv to be in the 15-20k price range personally. Way out of my price range for something of a novelty.

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Don't think that distinction will result in the price target i was hoping for. From the video.. it looks like the subframe of the toy is cheap bike frame, wheels are more power wheels, etc. So if they are charing $1900 for a cheap toy made with cheap parts.. can't imagine the legit ATV made with quality parts would be only 3-5k more than that thing. Now expecting the legit atv to be in the 15-20k price range personally. Way out of my price range for something of a novelty.
The kids quad was made by Radio Flyer not Tesla.

Its just branded merch. Probably not even stainless steel!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I just get a 2 wheeled ebike.
My grandfather built a side-by-side dual pedal bike back in the day. He basically just took 2 similar bikes and made some bracing between them along with some bars to keep the steering in sync. His idea was to allow grandmother to ride with him and get some exercise without the danger of falling over.

Having seen that, I wonder if I bought 2 similar ebikes and bound them together, would I have something similar to a 4 wheel ATV? LOL. Maybe more like a 2 seater side-by-side ATV. It certainly wouldn't be as comfortable to ride, and I'm not sure it would even be cheaper since fat wheel ebikes with suspension can go for a pretty considerable sum as is.

Probably better to just stick with my CT for future (since I can't have it now).

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
My grandfather built a side-by-side dual pedal bike back in the day. He basically just took 2 similar bikes and made some bracing between them along with some bars to keep the steering in sync. His idea was to allow grandmother to ride with him and get some exercise without the danger of falling over.

Having seen that, I wonder if I bought 2 similar ebikes and bound them together, would I have something similar to a 4 wheel ATV? LOL. Maybe more like a 2 seater side-by-side ATV. It certainly wouldn't be as comfortable to ride, and I'm not sure it would even be cheaper since fat wheel ebikes with suspension can go for a pretty considerable sum as is.

Probably better to just stick with my CT for future (since I can't have it now).
That's what inspired this:

-Crissa

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
That's what inspired this:

-Crissa
Cool device!! I like the idea of taking this on trails too small for my CT. Could really extend my range. Not worth getting a disability for though if I'm gonna need ADA permitted access to reach the trails I'd like to hit. Here in Washington, there are a ton of areas that have trails but it seems like most are not accessible to motorized traffic. I wonder how much of that restriction is due to the loud noise and emissions from ICE vehicles. If there were a ton of offroad fully electric vehicles like the EZRaider would there be more access? Based on what was described in the video above, ADA access allows disabled persons to take their electric vehicle anywhere they can ride safely. So basically as long as the trail is wide and flat enough to ride, they can take the trail. Would be nice to be able to go along on the same trail.
Sponsored