Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado, 2018 Model 3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I’ve been interested in EVs for a long time. Always been a General Motors guy. In 2015 I wanted to get the electric Chevy Spark but found out they were only available in Nevada and California. Wrong side of the continent for me. So I leased an electric Smart car. When I picked up the car I took a look at my new license plate and immediately started laughing. The first three letters were GML General Moror’s Loss! With a 60 mile range it was great for around town and work. Anything more and me and my wife took her Silverado. We drove 270 miles to put down a Model 3 deposit. The Smart car lease ran out the day Tesla started selling Model 3s so I bought a a 10 year old Mini Cooper S. Bad choice. Fixed it continuously till my red Tesla model 3 extended range arrived 05/18. All I have to do is convince my wife give up her Silverado for the Cybertrk! She still thinks it’s ugly. ☹Hopefully I’ll be able to bring her around by the time they come out. Thinking a test drive will change her mind.

Pilotbzh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV, F150 3.0 diesel
Country flag
We're Driving a Bolt and a F150 3.0l Diesel, hopping to replace the F150 and eventually the Bolt with a model Y

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Ha.. it’s got some miles on it but runs like a top!
It actually would be a great thing to do for them. It would improve their quality of life and longevity. That fact alone makes me happy.
We can blame it all on, or give credit to Elon. If he hadn’t made such an incredible vehicle we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
No, I mean what shape is it?
Um.. maybe I'm not understanding just what you’re asking. With something this important I doubt you’re being a smart— or joking.
I quit drinking years ago
Don’t regularly drink soda
Coffee and water is my intake
Not overweight
I’m 52 and other than being rowdy on motorcycles, in good general shape.
And it’s shaped like a kidney

Zhe Wiz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MYP, 2015 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
FileMaker Developer
Country flag
You’ll have to excuse PACEMD. He’s a few beers short of a six pack (probably because he drank them) ....and he frets a lot. :)

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
You’ll have to excuse PACEMD. He’s a few beers short of a six pack (probably because he drank them) ....and he frets a lot. :)
Thanks wiz I was trying to not get bent.
A lot of times ppl see Kentucky and think im some dips—t with no teeth and a double wide.
I actually have been thinking of kidney donation for some time. It would be rewarding for me I would think. It would be even more satisfying with a tri motor!

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
Sorry, Cody TC, that's what I meant, is it triangular or such. Some are horseshow shaped, occasionally they are kidney-shaped............ok, sorry, just messin' wid yourse..........I just flew in from Vegas and boy are my kidneys..........I'll be here all week...........

Last edited:

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-Motor Cybertruck, P3D- Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance, 4Runner TRD/ORP, F350 diesel dually
Country flag
Now that was funny.........

PACEMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry Cody, don't pay any attention to me, just playing..........And the donating the kidney idea is very cool, seriously.........But I did think you were joking, Shirley..........Anyway, my mother always told me...........If you can't say something stupid don't say anything at all.........she was a real idiot my mon........

Last edited:

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
83% of posters on this site don’t own a Tesla? Interesting,
This poll # is so telling of how much non-traditional EV buyers the Cybertruck has attracted. It's really opened up a whole new demographic of buyers for Tesla.
Sponsored