Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
OK, just saw the title of this article on teslarati.

Tesla's perfomance on Google in 2020: What did people want to know? (teslarati.com)

My first thought that they were going to mention all the people that have started naming their baby Tesla. There are many babies named after other cars. Has anyone heard of a baby named after a Tesla yet? How long till that trend kicks in?

Turns out that the article just mentioned babies in the context of people asking google what the unique name of Elon's latest baby was. For those who have not been keeping up with their required social media reading, the baby name is:
X Æ A-Xii​

Apparently, it is pronounced either "ex-ash-a-12" (as per Elon) or "ex-A-Aye-12" as per Grimes.

I wonder what will be used when the kid is in school. Or when the kid causes emotions to flare.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
My spouse was named after a car ^-^;

And some cultures have a tradition of not naming at birth, but ours requires it, so that's what they did.

-Crissa

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
We had got a new dog while living in Australia and tried to rename the dog. We didn't succeed. Later, we had a daughter so we recycled the name we liked, Opal. The German vehicle Opel, also sold in Australia, is close but the name is about the stone and not the car.

On a semi-related note: my new baby CT will be called Minerva.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
When I was a Squad Leader in the Army one of my female soldiers drove a Toyota Supra. She had a baby girl and named her Supra. The running joke in the unit was that the kid was conceived in the back of said car.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
One of my cars was named Rita after Rita Hayworth. But I’ve never named a kid after a car. But I only have 2 kids. Maybe if I had a dozen or so...

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
My dogs name is Tesla.

Poor thing goes into stim overload when I listen to Youtube and podcasts relating to Tesla!
Sponsored