Berno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Tacoma, TLR200
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
I’m starting to suspect that Grimes is actually a Nexus model Replicant (aka Tesla Bot). I mean, she’s basically Rachael dressed as a burner.
Sponsored

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
We have no idea what drama they have. They had a baby in secret. Think they can’t hide some domestic drama?

?
Not to be selfish, but I don't want Elon to be distracted by drama. In a weird way the tweeting and crypto are probably entertaining to him, but it definitely can get out of hand.

I see a little drama if one or the other tweets something sensitive. Otherwise good luck to them both, I hope they are happy.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Not to be selfish, but I don't want Elon to be distracted by drama.
I was going to post something similar in that from a risk analysis perspective any "drama" could pull him away from his main objectives (going to mars) and wouldn't actually be a objective way to handle things. So purely from a pragmatic scientific perspective avoiding drama through compromise is likely to result in a better outcome.

Just as an example; Grimes did mention she was used to being frugal, but not to the point that there wasn't food in the cupboard. I'm pretty sure EM is just to busy to bother with it, rather than saying he didn't want to spend money on it. But still I can see how this can cause friction.

This of course only works if you can overcome what the heart wants. There we are all more emotional and human than our brains want to think we are...

I'm not one to talk trash, but I thought it was interesting that Grimes said Musk is planning on going to Mars in 10 years, but she would only follow some time after as that is too early for her and the kids.

For me this raises a few flags. Who will run Tesla and SpaceX etc then, and are we looking at EM handing over operations within the next 5-7 years so he can prep for Mars? It will also be a physical challenge, not just a technical one.

There's also a reasonable age for EM to travel to Mars, at some point he might be to old to be effective on Mars, let alone survive there for long. Also does he plan on coming back? Or do we end up with a batch of scientists and engineers trying to start building on Mars only that the bureaucrats on Earth pull the funding because EM is no longer here to keep them in check?

To be honest theres a lot on EM's plate to make this Mars thing work, and technically and biologically more than one clock is ticking.

Last edited:

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I was going to post something similar in that from a risk analysis perspective any "drama" could pull him away from his main objectives (going to mars) and wouldn't actually be a objective way to handle things. So purely from a pragmatic scientific perspective avoiding drama through compromise is likely to result in a better outcome.

Just as an example; Grimes did mention she was yse to being frugal, but not to the point that there wasn't food in the cupboard. I'm pretty sure EM is just to busy to bother with it, rather than saying he didn't want to spend money on it. But still I can see how this can cause friction.

This of course only works if you can overcome what the heart wants. There we are all more emotional and human than our brains want to think we are...

I'm not one to talk trash, but I thought it was interesting that Grimes said Musk is planning on going to Mars in 10 years, but she would only follow some time after as that is too early for her and the kids.

For me this raises a few flags. Who will run Tesla and SpaceX etc then, and are we looking at EM handing over operations within the next 5-7 years so he can prep for Mars? It will also be a physical challenge, not just a technical one.

There's also a reasonable age for EM to travel to Mars, at some point he might be to old to be effective on Mars, let alone survive there for long. Also does he plan on coming back? Or do we end up with a batch of scientists and engineers trying to start building on Mars only that the bureaucrats on Earth pull the funding because EM is no longer here to keep them in check?

To be honest there's a lot on EM's plate to make this Mars thing work, and biologically more than one clock is ticking.
Great post. I am hoping we can divert Elon's attention to the asteroid belt and or a giant space station. Either way the technology developed will only help humanity survive if we can't figure out how to get along and keep our planet livable.

Losing Elon would be a huge loss for stockholders and the world.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
So Grimes complained about Musk's obsession with his rocket and his tiny hands but came back for the rocket?:unsure:

Ok fellows, there is still hope, it's not the size.:giggle:

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Wow, the whole Chelsey Manning angle with Grimes....if true would make me little ???? if I where Elon. I try to be open with the LGBTQ stuff, but sometimes I think people go out of their way to prove how open they are.

What are the odds that a person would actually engage with a political celebrity and then be compatible enough or more in love with them over all the other people out there in the world to go thru all the hassle of cohabitation. Then you made a commitment to have 2 children with a guy when you knew he was different.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a conversation with Chelsey as a person, nothing against her at all or Grimes for that matter. IDK maybe this is a weird PR prank.

How does this relate to the CT? Well trading weeks for looking after the kids would be just plain awkward. Could you imagine what would be going though Elon's mind when he stops to think about his relationship with Grimes? What will happen with them over the next 20 years. Mind boggling and not a problem that an engineer could solve.

I can't imagine a more complicated family dynamic.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Celebrity has a price, which leaves them unable to interact in 'normal' ways - everyone wants to be your friend. So between bouts in public, they seek private places. Which leads to exclusivity, although with no malice behind it

There's just only so much time and attention any one person can give for fans and stalkers.

So that leads to people who share that commonality hanging out, and then dating. Of course, they date non-celebrities, too, but that doesn't make the news. Which only makes it seem even more rarified.

The same mechanics apply for the popular fish in different sized pools.

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Yet another example of how currency corrupts society. Media only reports what shocks and sells, so if you are an artist how do you get attention to your brand? By not being bland.