Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Poor OP. I feel for the guy. He was soo excited about his find!

Tesla Cybertruck BREAKING! Cybertruck Spotted On Site at Austin Giga Factory for Cyber Rodeo 1649246270108

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Now taking bets for a IRL truck pull(common in Texas)

they’re going to face off the cybertruck again versus an F-150 🤘🏼
Well the lightning and the CT would make a good pull off. Due to mass the lightning would probably win ):

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Well the lightning and the CT would make a good pull off. Due to mass the lightning would probably win ):
There is not lightning on site. Ford would be idiotic to lend them one. I meant an ICE F-150 like this, which it lost in.

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado 1500 LTZ Crewcab, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Military
Country flag
There is not lightning on site. Ford would be idiotic to lend them one. I meant an ICE F-150 like this, which it lost in.
If they do have something like this I hope its a side by side tow challenge. Another tug o war style would impress me about as much as Ford having the lightning pull those trains.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If they do have something like this I hope its a side by side tow challenge. Another tug o war style would impress me about as much as Ford having the lightning pull those trains.
Was thinking the same. Tractor pulls usually involve towing something massive in mud. Would love to see it happen.

Quipster

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Industrial Waste Analyst III
Country flag
Now taking bets for a IRL truck pull(common in Texas)

they’re going to face off the cybertruck again versus an F-150 🤘🏼
They need to drag the Rivian and Hummer around in the pull contest. It's time to let the competition know who is king!

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
The hummer is just WAY to heavy to be fair. It would be like the most powerful, muscular gorilla trying to pull a hippopotamus around . (Really tried to find a better analogy but it's the best I could come up with. Can someone please find a better one!)

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The hummer is just WAY to heavy to be fair. It would be like the most powerful, muscular gorilla trying to pull a hippopotamus around . (Really tried to find a better analogy but it's the best I could come up with. Can someone please find a better one!)
This plus the whole “Winner is the one who gets on the gas first“ thing are why pulling dead weight is far more interesting than a tug-o-war.

You need to drag this 4000 pound block of concrete on a sled through 3 foot deep mud!

They also make tractor pull sleds where the load shifts as you pull it so it gets tougher and tougher. Then it’s just a matter of who can pull it the furthest.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Was thinking the same. Tractor pulls usually involve towing something massive in mud. Would love to see it happen.
With the amount of reservations, is the risk worth the reward? If done as a video to edit out catastrophic failures, I would not caution. As a live event, something flashy but considered with a high success rate. No competition levels.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
With the amount of reservations, is the risk worth the reward? If done as a video to edit out catastrophic failures, I would not caution. As a live event, something flashy but considered with a high success rate. No competition levels.
What could possibly go wrong at a live Tesla event for the Cybertruck?

Tesla Cybertruck BREAKING! Cybertruck Spotted On Site at Austin Giga Factory for Cyber Rodeo 1649272246395

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
More catastrophic than smashing two windows on the truck on stage in front of millions of people?
Sponsored