Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I checked the app for a VIN a few hours ago and nothing. Saw this thread and decided to take a look and consider changing to gray. Boom a VIN.
What's your RN and Config date?
Sponsored

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
61 days is nothing
Where do you see a timeline? I selected manage my order and I don't see a way to change it from the website, I also don't see estimate dates and I can only cancel the order.

Tesla Cybertruck Breaking: Tactical Grey Interior + 20" Core Wheel Design and Aero Cover for Foundation Series Cybertruck Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 10.16.52 AM

Cyber Bear

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I would love to trade my wheels. I wonder if the service center will have access to the new wheels any time soon. On a related note - has anybody that already has their truck gotten wheel covers from Tesla yet?
I was also interested in hearing if this might suggest that we are finally getting the replacement Aero cover soon for those of us that have had the FS.

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I wonder if there is any relationship between config date and whether or not you can change? I did my config on 3/6 for delivery in AZ and I am able to edit my order. Original delivery window was April - June
I'm 3/7, delivery to Florida and no VIN and no option to change. Which I'm ok with.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
I'm 3/7, delivery to Florida and no VIN and no option to change. Which I'm ok with.
you only see the estimate if you have the option to modify your order. I’m guessing if you don’t have that option it’s because you’re maybe too close to VIN assignment which is kind of depressing as I was thinking I was very close since my config was 3/6 😩

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
you only see the estimate if you have the option to modify your order. I’m guessing if you don’t have that option it’s because you’re maybe too close to VIN assignment which is kind of depressing as I was thinking I was very close since my config was 3/6 😩
The trend I'm seeing is that Tesla do bulk deliveries by states. Once you see your state getting deliveries, you may be in line for a VIN then. Hang in there, we are so close! 🙏🏼

Thor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I went and did EDIT order and did no change but noticed it saying June-Sep AWD delivery....
Earlier when I configured it was showing April-June delivery ...does it mean April-June slipped by few months for eveyone or ONLY if we change it ...

PS: I made no change, I want white interiors and upgraded wheels ... so no change ..
Where are you seeing the date change info? After pressing the edit button I assume.
I cant seem to find any reference to my delivery date range. I don't have an edit button, so perhaps that's why.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Not sure what to think of the redesigned aero covers. It’s hard to tell on the screen shot. But they do look different from the original ones. I wonder how long it will take for them to be shipped out.

IMG_2637.jpeg

IMG_2638.jpeg
I noticed this as well. I definitely do not like them at all vs the original ones. Hopefully it's just a weird thumbnail that they picked and not indicating that the cover got a total cosmetic redesign.

doctorpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Doctor
Country flag
My VIN is 11128 and I configured the AWD on 4/13/24. I asked TESLA if I wanted to change to the tactical grey interior, and they stated it would require a case for approval to be submitted. They said I am close to getting a VIN so making this change would alter my place in line.

Thor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That makes sense, and what I was expecting. So anyone who doesn't have the edit button is "close" to getting a VIN.

webspeedracer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS Cybertruck AWD, Rivian R1s MaxPack, 2016 MS75D
Country flag
I definitely would’ve chosen Tactical Grey if it were an option. White in a truck for our family is impractical and antithetical for our often-dirty adventure lifestyle plus kids. Was SO relieved they didn’t do white seats along with white wraparound, would have been a deal-breaker.
I agree with many other posters that I’ll consider swapping the belt line white panels for Tactical grey when it becomes available in the parts catalog.

Foundation Series Cybertruck just got 2 new options:

• Tactical Grey Interior

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
Did your estimate delivery date change?
I don't have a delivery estimate anywhere but the configurator defaults to "Oct-Nov".

CyGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Classic Bronco's, LX 570, Model Y, Model 3, Beast
Country flag
My 12/28 Cyberbeast FS order originally said Mid-Late 2024. Now the configurator says "EST. DELIVERY OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2024".

FWIW AWD originally said Jan 2024-Mar 2024 and now says "EST. DELIVERY JULY - SEPTEMBER 2024".
Sponsored