Ntg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 performance
Country flag
Does anyone know if the new tires increase the top speed limit?
Sponsored

mrbig1225

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cyber Truck
Occupation
Research
Country flag
The trend I'm seeing is that Tesla do bulk deliveries by states. Once you see your state getting deliveries, you may be in line for a VIN then. Hang in there, we are so close! 🙏🏼
Im in Houston, order date 2/24, no vin and I was able to change to the tactical grey color. Maybe because its the beast?

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
Im in Houston, order date 2/24, no vin and I was able to change to the tactical grey color. Maybe because its the beast?
Did your estimated delivery date changed?

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered and two MB GLC
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
One more question because we do not know what the software can do.
If one edit the order does it keep your order date and not reset it???
I clicked edit and changed to the all-season tires. My order date did not change.

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
It usually changes the order date.

For me it changes it from June-July to July-August.

-Crissa
That's a delivery date range, not an order date. Did you have a delivery date range of June - July for a cybertruck?

I never even had a delivery date range and still don't although I paid a $1,000 non-refundable deposit on the order date.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
That's a delivery date range, not an order date. Did you have a delivery date range of June - July for a cybertruck?
Looking at the site right now, I get a June-August date for Cyber+White and a July-September for Core+Grey.

That would be an order date of today, since I haven't actually ordered a truck I cannot afford.

I never even had a delivery date range and still don't although I paid a $1,000 non-refundable deposit on the order date.
It always gives you a date range when you configure. It's at the bottom of the page. Once you can no longer configure, that date range stops being displayed, but you're usually near a VIN or have a VIN at that point.

-Crissa

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Looking at the site right now, I get a June-August date for Cyber+White and a July-September for Core+Grey.

That would be an order date of today, since I haven't actually ordered a truck I cannot afford.

It always gives you a date range when you configure. It's at the bottom of the page. Once you can no longer configure, that date range stops being displayed, but you're usually near a VIN or have a VIN at that point.

-Crissa
Thanks. I never noticed that! It says June to August without changes and July-September for any change.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think that I mentioned that I went to the local showroom and they told me that before a VIN is assigned Tesla would reach out and offer us a choice of interior colors and tires. That was WRONG, as I was assigned a VIN this morning, without any call, I went to the local showroom and reiterated what I had been told and they told me that the only way I could order either of those changes would be to get a new VIN and that they have no idea when those changes will start to appear in vehicles in the area. Then they asked me if I wanted to schedule a delivery for *TOMORROW*. I said, "you mean that the truck has already been made?" and they said "made, and here". Of course, not having any idea any of this was going to happen I don't even have the cash yet. Maybe someone else rejected delivery (or maybe several) and this VIN is a hand-me-down. I do not have any other explanation for it. Maybe I should have looked it over while there but it was hot and my puppy was in the MY waiting for me so I left. Weird world folks...
Sponsored