Sudhanshu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Advisor
Country flag
I'll smile and overlook your childish personal attacks, but I do want to point out that I don't treat all EV as equals for a very good reason:

Because all EV's were not created equal. Some are created better than others.

You recognized this when you started this thread with Post #1 that praised your Ford Mach-e and raised your doubts about the build quality of the Cybertruck.

The double-standard you display is mind-bogglingly obvious.
Dude. You get what you sow.

I did mentioned MachE for build quality which comes naturally to ford who is doing it for more than 100 years, and therefore no achievement to them for that.

What I do not want is Tesla to take 100 years to reach that level. Tesla is far better when it comes to software, autopilot and what not.

So stop putting your words into my mouth.
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
They're not pulling out of California. Elon said so.

-Crissa
which simply proves that it’s a lot easier to SAY you’re pulling out, than actually doing it…..???

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
which simply proves that it’s a lot easier to SAY you’re pulling out, than actually doing it…..???
To be clear, Elon never said he was pulling manufacturing out of California, in fact, he said they wouldn't be doing that, but he did say they would move their corporate headquarters from CA to TX and then he did, in fact, officially move their Tesla corporate headquarters from CA to TX. It's a done deal.

In other words, Elon did exactly what he said he would do.

OP
OP
Skullbreaker

Skullbreaker

First Name
Sudhanshu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Advisor
Country flag
Yup so? Dude I drive that car daily and not watch YouTube videos to make stupid comments like you did.

Have you driven any EV ever ?

Looks like some of you have an allergy with any other car than Tesla. That’s so bad.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yup so? Are we on Mach E forum or CT forum? Get your thoughts straight man
You are the one who raised the issue of Mach-e build quality in the first post of this thread. :rolleyes:

If you don't want us to discuss the poor build quality of the Mach-e, then don't hold it up as a standard to compare Tesla to. You have already admitted you've never driven a single Tesla and you raised the Mach-e as a shining star of build excellence. Now, when we bring facts to the table, you call foul. :ROFLMAO:

And, in a modern world, I think the build quality of the Mach-e software needs to be addressed. Buggy and unreliable and it still doesn't do what Ford promised it would do, over a year after it was released.

Deleted member 5322

Looks like some of you have an allergy with any other car than Tesla. That’s so bad.
Agree!
Looks like Americans don't remember the Constitution anymore, especially the First Amendment.
Everyone has an opinion. Let's listen to each other with respect and if you do not support it - do not put fire on it.

I am pretty sure the CT build quality will not be perfect, but it will be pretty good! Don't think it will be worse than GM or Ford.

OP
OP
Skullbreaker

Skullbreaker

First Name
Sudhanshu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Advisor
Country flag
You are the one who raised the issue of Mach-e build quality in the first post of this thread. :rolleyes:

If you don't want us to discuss the poor build quality of the Mach-e, then don't hold it up as a standard to compare Tesla to. You have already admitted you've never driven a single Tesla and you raised the Mach-e as a shining star of build excellence. Now, when we bring facts to the table, you call foul. :ROFLMAO:
I thought you are hiding in shame somewhere but here you go.

I talked about my actual experience with that car and mentioned clearly that I did not drive a Tesla before. I am not the one to asking people to say hey have you seen this one single video of a product which we are not talking about to make sure I just throw shit to hit the wall.

And again you don’t bring any facts dude. You argue about all the stuff which is not built/ride quality issue, and bitch about other products. No reason for why CT would be better but degrade the car someone else has bought because unfortunately you don’t own any. ?. Loser

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought you are hiding in shame somewhere but here you go.

I talked about my actual experience with that car and mentioned clearly that I did not drive a Tesla before. I am not the one to asking people to say hey have you seen this one single video of a product which we are not talking about to make sure I just throw shit to hit the wall.

And again you don’t bring any facts dude. You argue about all the stuff which is not built/ride quality issue, and bitch about other products. No reason for why CT would be better but degrade the car someone else has bought because unfortunately you don’t own any. ?. Loser
You started a thread about how you thought the Cybertruck will have questionable build quality when compared to your excellent Ford Mach-e. Then you whine and complain when we bring actual facts to the table (like the 40,000 plus Mach-e's that have already been recalled for poorly glued roofs that could blow off in the wind). Then you complain we are arguing about build quality of a vehicle which is not yet built. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!

Then you get bent out of shape because we compare it to the same vehicle you started this thread with, the Mach-e and complain that we don't think any other EV could be as good as a Tesla (all the while pretending the Mach-e is the best). Talk about a fan boy who can't see his own shadow! The Mach-e is inferior to a Tesla in so many fundamental ways it's not even funny.

Yes, it's a good first try. No, it's not on par with a Tesla. I know the software build quality is a sore spot with Mach-e owners but it must be said - the Mach-e has awful software which has got to be frustrating, I get it.

If you like your Mach-e, that's fine, but don't come to a Tesla forum and expect us to bow down to it and agree with you that it has superior build quality.

Where do these people come from?

OP
OP
Skullbreaker

Skullbreaker

First Name
Sudhanshu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Advisor
Country flag
You started a thread about how you thought the Cybertruck will have questionable build quality when compared to your excellent Ford Mach-e. Then you whine and complain when we bring actual facts to the table (like the 40,000 plus Mach-e's that have already been recalled for poorly glued roofs that could blow off in the wind). Then you complain we are arguing about build quality of a vehicle which is not yet built. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!

Then you get bent out of shape because we compare it to the same vehicle you started this thread with, the Mach-e and complain that we don't think any other EV could be as good as a Tesla (all the while pretending the Mach-e is the best). Talk about a fan boy who can't see his own shadow! The Mach-e is inferior to a Tesla in so many fundamental ways it's not even funny.

Yes, it's a good first try. No, it's not on par with a Tesla. I know the software build quality is a sore spot with Mach-e owners but it must be said - the Mach-e has awful software which has got to be frustrating, I get it.

If you like your Mach-e, that's fine, but don't come to a Tesla forum and expect us to bow down to it and agree with you that it has superior build quality.

Where do these people come from?
Dude don’t tell me what to do and what not to. Bow down to!!! Lol I don’t know where is that coming from

Again roof falling was not brought by me although Tesla is the one where all the roof sailing started not Mach-e.

Go through the thread to have more knowledge.

Mach e software is absolutely not at par with Tesla but it’s not “awful” buddy.

I think the problem is you only see bad and no good in anything except Tesla.

I love Tesla and you really don’t know how much conviction I had, have and will have on them. There are many like me who have put all there investment in just one company. I don’t know how can I tell this group that I am just in favor of a better built CT and nothing more. Apologies I came here to get insights and thanks everyone who did contribute. Good luck !!!!

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dude don’t tell me what to do and what not to. Bow down to!!! Lol I don’t know where is that coming from

Again roof falling was not brought by me although Tesla is the one where all the roof sailing started not Mach-e.

Go through the thread to have more knowledge.

Mach e software is absolutely not at par with Tesla but it’s not “awful” buddy.

I think the problem is you only see bad and no good in anything except Tesla.

I love Tesla and you really don’t know how much conviction I had and will have on them. There are many like me who have put all there investment in just one company. I don’t know how can I tell this group that I am just in favor of a better built CT and nothing more. Apologies I came here to get insights and thanks everyone who did contribute. Good luck !!!!
You absolutely DID bring up the build quality of the Mach-e and acted like it was the gold standard. I brought specific facts to the table like that every Mach-e ever made had to be recalled for defective gluing of the roof or it could blow off. And the build quality of the software is sub-standard. These things are absolutely relevant if you're going to use the Mach-e as the go-to comparison for build quality.

But as I already pointed out, there's not a lot to say about the Cybertruck build quality because not a single production version has been manufactured yet. So, if you just want to sow doubt about a product that we can't know about because it hasn't been built, then start a thread asking about Cybertruck build quality and if anyone strays from that narrow topic, just remind them this is a thread about the build quality of a product that is yet to built. Makes perfect sense. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Skullbreaker

Skullbreaker

First Name
Sudhanshu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Advisor
Country flag
Here. Rank by the best car ever.

Number 1: TESLA (All models including the ones not produced yet)

Number 2:

Number 3: Mustang Mach-e

Happy !!! ?
Sponsored

Last edited: