Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Owner
Country flag
I've been a reservation holder for quite some time and my number is really low but my state is making it take a little longer. I'm no longer wanting to take the reservation after seeing the celebrity roll out in the way it's been handled. I also just need more room with another kid on the way we just found out about.

Tesla Cybertruck Can you give away your reservation? Screenshot_20240306_093323_Tesla
Sponsored

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Give away. Nope. No way to give it to someone. On the surface it sounds good. Then everyone would "give away reservation" to someone for money. I know you might not.

Just hold it or ask for your $100 back to fully cancel. Then you are really giving it away to the next person in line.

OP
OP

Papes11

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Owner
Country flag
Give away. Nope. No way to give it to someone. On the surface it sounds good. Then everyone would "give away reservation" to someone for money. I know you might not.

Just hold it or ask for your $100 back to fully cancel. Then you are really giving it away to the next person in line.
Sounds good, I'll get my 1k back and then initial 100. Sucks but with a 4th kid, I can't do the cyberbeast.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Sounds good, I'll get my 1k back and then initial 100. Sucks but with a 4th kid, I can't do the cyberbeast.
Don't think you will get the $1000. You can apply it towards another Tesla.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
That's non refundable?
If one configured order and paid $1000 that is non-refundable. It was spelled out clearly in document. I have not heard of anyone getting the $1000 non-refundable deposit back. As mentioned earlier. You can apply it towards another Tesla.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
If one configured order and paid $1000 that is non-refundable. It was spelled out clearly in document. I have not heard of anyone getting the $1000 non-refundable deposit back. As mentioned earlier. You can apply it towards another Tesla.
I think you could get a refund of the deposit based on the fact that Cybertruck is not shipping with FSD, locking differentials and the pictured wheel Covers in the estimated delivery timeframe (assuming these three items are not ready by the end of the estimated delivery timeframe).

It would have to go through a review at corporate, but I bet a well-worded letter on why the deposit should be returned based upon Tesla's failure to deliver what they said in a reasonable timeframe might be productive.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Agreement to Purchase. You agree to purchase the vehicle (the “Vehicle”) described in your Vehicle Configuration from
Tesla, Inc. or its affiliate (“we,” “us” or “our”), pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your Vehicle is
priced and configured based on features and options available at the time of order and you can confirm availability with
a Tesla representative. Options, features or hardware released or changed after you place your order may not be included
in or available for your Vehicle.

Not that I care one way or another. Did one ask what features are available at time of order, and confirm with representative?

Not that the representative would know anything anyway.
Sponsored