You Should Absolutely, Positively, Cancel Your Cybertruck Reservation NOW!

rxfelix

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Volt, 2013 Honda CR-Z
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Let's list all the reasons you should cancel your reservation immediately. Maybe it will get picked up by the media and cause FUD and despair resulting in cancellations and quickening the delivery of your truck and mine. Uh,

1. Elon Musk can be very harsh with his employees! You should never buy a vehicle from him.
Sponsored

w24i7ll365y

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla P3D-
Occupation
Janitor
Country flag
You are not wrong.

Whoever thought that tens of thousands of people would pay money to get in line for an indefinite amount of time to buy something that none of us need.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
quickening the delivery of your truck and mine.
It will quicken the delivery of your truck but it won't be YOUR truck. LOL.
But yes, everyone (except me), go ahead and cancel your reservation now. After you have patiently (some of us not so much) waited all this time. Go ahead. Do it.

EasternSP

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Let's list all the reasons you should cancel your reservation immediately. Maybe it will get picked up by the media and cause FUD and despair resulting in cancellations and quickening the delivery of your truck and mine. Uh,

1. Elon Musk can be very harsh with his employees! You should never buy a vehicle from him.
Let me get this straight.
You want everyone to cancel their order just so you can get your truck earlier.
It's all about you dude.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag

what is worse, working for a demanding employer who recognizes the employees who actually produced something of value (and more importantly fires employees who do nothing), and who incidently is trying to change the world for the better, or working for an employer who encourages managers to hire excessive people at excessive salaries to do absolutely nothing in order to increase their fiefdom.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/these-tech-workers-say-they-were-hired-to-do-nothing-762ff158
Sponsored