Changed to tactical gray stuck with all season tires?

C3y3ber

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S 100D
Country flag
Hello

I changed my beast order which had a vin to tactical gray interior but seems I am now stuck with all season tires and 20" wheel covers. Trying to have it changed to all terrain tires but still waiting, been a week. Anyone order tactical gray interior with all terrain tires?
Sponsored

81u80x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series (no VIN yet)
Country flag
I changed my AWD to tactical grey the day the option came out and was able to keep the all terrain tires setup.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Hello

I changed my beast order which had a vin to tactical gray interior but seems I am now stuck with all season tires and 20" wheel covers. Trying to have it changed to all terrain tires but still waiting, been a week. Anyone order tactical gray interior with all terrain tires?
To answer your question, yes, I did that with my beast reservation but I didn’t have a VIN when I did so.

ChristoN

First Name
Christo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 MS LR, 2022 MYP
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Hello

I changed mine to all seasons and then had second thoughts. The reason being was that a different thread said they didn’t get the aero covers to work and they would simply send them with caps and lug nut covers, but now this may not be true. Can’t change the design and haven’t been able to speak with anyone at Tesla. The only positive I see is that I’ll get to push it back until October/December which I’m happy to do for them to work out more issues. I would love to get the AT with the aero covers though, that’s the best look for me.
Sponsored