ChatGPT exposes hidden wipers at the TOP of windshield?

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Google is positively flipped out that it could replace them.

Microsoft seem to act like they think ChatGPT will give them a competitive advantage versus Google search.

-----------------------------------

Report: Microsoft plans to update Bing with a faster version of ChatGPT in the coming weeks.
Microsoft is working to incorporate a faster version of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, known as GPT-4, into Bing in the coming weeks in a move that would make the search engine more competitive with Google, according to a new report from Semafor. The integration would see Bing using GPT-4 to answer search queries.By Aisha Malik@aiishamalik1
February 1, 2023
https://techcrunch.com/2023/02/01/r...aster-version-of-chatgpt-in-the-coming-weeks/

ChatGPT is about to get even better and Microsoft's Bing could win big .
GPT-4 is one of the most anticipated technology product releases in years.
Its planned incorporation into Microsoft products will likely set off new competition in internet search: Something that has not happened since Google supplanted Yahoo as the most popular search engine.
Feb 1, 2023
By Reed Albergotti Semafor
https://www.semafor.com/article/02/...even-better-and-microsofts-bing-could-win-big

t’s now clear what possibilities Microsoft and OpenAI saw in this technology that has caused the whole world to take notice.

But running these algorithms, which scour billions of pages of text, is expensive. Each ChatGPT search costs around a couple cents, according to Sam Altman, OpenAI’s CEO.

The supercomputer Microsoft and OpenAI built had 285,000 CPU cores and 10,000 GPUs, each with 400 gigabits per second of network connectivity. The rush to capitalize on the generative AI craze that OpenAI and Microsoft started has made it hard for some companies to get their hands on Nvidia’s latest graphics processor, the H100 Tensor Core GPU, that is specifically designed to run “transformers” like those used in GPT. (I found one for sale online for $30,000.) That shows just how important innovations on the server side will be to AI products rolling out. A big part of improving OpenAI will be figuring out how to run it more quickly and more cost-effectively.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
I'm already using GPT-3 for things like code ideas, recipes, and other answers. It does a much better job, or completely fails. I have tangential access to GPT-4, which is less than 10% complete, but what it understands...holy shit.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Stable Diffusion AI image generator via DiffusionBee, light settings. "Raccoon driving a Tesla Cyber Truck"

Tesla Cybertruck ChatGPT exposes hidden wipers at the TOP of windshield? Truck-raccoon1

Tesla Cybertruck ChatGPT exposes hidden wipers at the TOP of windshield? Truck-raccoon2

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Sounds like the writer is confused about what they are talking about. It sounds more like the Tesla 18 wheeler cab.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I asked about the source of its training data (for CT) and it was unable to answer the question (not surprising) but did say that the training data consists of a "wide variety of texts from the internet, including articles, books, and websites".
It literally jumbles together words into sentences which are crammed into my memory banks, it doesn’t don’t “know” anything. The fact that it can’t link back to sources is really odd to me, having a sourced article would be a huge improvement.
Sponsored