First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
nice real life driving experience...

@ButterEV thank you for posting this honest experience video... I enjoy learning about NORMAL people's reactions and experiences. you are generous in allowing others to drive your car and producing these videos to educate the many of us still on the waiting list.

can you find someone who is driving a lexus ( LS460, ES350, LX470 <10y old cars) and get their impressions?

I think the Lexus people have a much higher standard on quiet, smooth and powerful cars and getting their impressions would be valuable.... IMHO most of the people who say they wouldn't consider changing their cars give the reasons of CT looks and sometimes cost ( having access to actually get a CT is not something debatable because we all know they are way too hard to get as it stands :) ).

OP
OP
ButterEV

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
nice real life driving experience...

@ButterEV thank you for posting this honest experience video... I enjoy learning about NORMAL people's reactions and experiences. you are generous in allowing others to drive your car and producing these videos to educate the many of us still on the waiting list.

can you find someone who is driving a lexus ( LS460, ES350, LX470 <10y old cars) and get their impressions?

I think the Lexus people have a much higher standard on quiet, smooth and powerful cars and getting their impressions would be valuable.... IMHO most of the people who say they wouldn't consider changing their cars give the reasons of CT looks and sometimes cost ( having access to actually get a CT is not something debatable because we all know they are way too hard to get as it stands :) ).
I would love to get a Lexus owner behind the wheel of the CT. Let me see what I can do

LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
I would love to get a Lexus owner behind the wheel of the CT. Let me see what I can do
[/QUOTE

looking for an honest Lexus owner assessment based on their preferences and experience. I will be happy when my CT arrives if I can get the same feeling (or better) than what I am experiencing with my ICE Lexus LS460 AWD 2015.

My Experience today: the smoothest quietest drive I ever had.. you pair that with the V8 400+hp engine and this car is just extremely hard to beat!

yet when I saw the CT I saw the ONLY vehicle I'd consider replacing my (paid for) LEXUS with ... I love everything about the CT. it beats my Lexus on every dimension, except possibly 2 things:

1. road noise....a couple of years ago I did a test drive for Tesla M3 and I was really disappointed about the road noise aspect. but then, that is a lower price car and at $45k you can't expect much...

2. I love keeping the sunroof open most of the time for more light and more fresh air. I would have to do away with this feature and enjoy other cool experiences that come with the CT, like the bigger interior space, higher POV when deriving, huge windshield and full glass roof, insane acceleration, and so on.. too many to mention here.

enjoy your CT and keep up the great work of sharing the CT experience with ICE car owners who are curious to learn how it is different.

thank you!

GatorCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I was a Lexus/Toyota only owner before my 2018 Model 3. I purchased a 2023 Model X a few months ago.
My last Lexus was a 2004 GX470 that I kept for 10 years and 180k miles. I wouldn't go back to Lexus, but you are going to be severly disappointed with any Tesla if you are expecting Lexus build quality, quietness and smoothness. My brand new X vibrates from 40-60mph, the steering skips at parking lot speeds, it rattles and pops, and isn't all that quiet or smooth and is disappointing in all those areas you want.
But, I wouldn't go back to Lexus unless they incorporate Tesla software and drivetrain. No way would a truck with bigger tires be more quiet than your Lexus. I would suggest you lower your expectations on owning a Tesla before you buy
Sponsored