China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
And the Russian economy is supported almost exclusively by a corrupted oil oligarchy. There will be no electrification of Russia without a change in government.
Sponsored

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
The Russian Gigafactory has at least one advantage: it allows us to drive CT from China to Russia and from Russia to America to meet our friends

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
The Russian Gigafactory has at least one advantage: it allows us to drive CT from China to Russia and from Russia to America to meet our friends
That would be a benefit for us the people and the friends who drive Tesla vehicles. But that is not a reason for Tesla to build a plant. And definitely not a reason for the Russian government to allow or encourage Tesla to build a plant.

One of the effects of global warming is the defrosting of Siberia and the ice sheet over the North Pole. This gives Russia much easier access to a world of natural resources. Plus global warming causes negative consequences for many of the nations that Russia sees as adversaries.

There is basically 0 reason for Russia to curb global warming. And in fact it is to Russia’s great benefit to encourage global warming. Just as long as the warming doesn’t get so out of control as to directly start causing negative effects to Russia.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Welcome to drive CT across bering Strait and come and play with me
I think the boring company will tunnel across the Bering straight which will make transportation across there much easier. I look forward to visiting with my CT. There is so much to see and so many people to meet.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That would be a benefit for us the people and the friends who drive Tesla vehicles. But that is not a reason for Tesla to build a plant. And definitely not a reason for the Russian government to allow or encourage Tesla to build a plant.
I think Russia would love to have a Tesla factory. High paying tech and manufacturing jobs are good for the economy.

Tesla on the other hand has little to no reason to build in Russia.

They are quite often under sanctions from other countries for unethical wars and military aggression. Russia has no issue with stealing technology from US corporations and landing their HQ on Russian soil just makes it that much easier. The Russian government also has no problem seizing corporate assets in the country.

There is no way to ensure Musk and critical employees are kept safe in Russia which means managing and inspecting facilities gets weird.

Russia is a small piece of the global market for cars. The government has no EV incentives and does not help fund "Green" technology like many other countries do.

It just doesn't make any sense.

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I think the boring company will tunnel across the Bering straight which will make transportation across there much easier. I look forward to visiting with my CT. There is so much to see and so many people to meet.
Sounds great~ Welcome to the friends of CT

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
The EF1 electric pickup will be unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show in mid-November

Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? CT-105