Connecticut Cybertrucks?

CTinCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Configured February 2024
Country flag
Hello,

Looking for fellow CT in CT owners... or owners to-be. I configured at the end of February for a March-May delivery.

Checked the trackers on here, and it doesn't look like there has been a single delivery to the state of Connecticut yet. Has anyone who ordered in December for February-March delivery receive a VIN? Where exactly would we pick these vehicles up?

Thanks.
Sponsored

rbalkun

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Several people ordered from CT, mostly ordered in December, no vins yet, the pick up spot is Mt Kisco in NY, and no Mohegan doesn’t seem to be an option for the truck as of yet.

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
No normal customer deliveries yet have happened in the entire north east and New England combined. Literal nada to actual normal customers.

OP
OP

CTinCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Several people ordered from CT, mostly ordered in December, no vins yet, the pick up spot is Mt Kisco in NY, and no Mohegan doesn’t seem to be an option for the truck as of yet.
This answers all of my questions! Thanks

OP
OP

CTinCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No normal customer deliveries yet have happened in the entire north east and New England combined. Literal nada to actual normal customers.
Dang. Hopefully we see some action in March.

Gundo

First Name
Gundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
Hey there.
I’m on the list. Ridgefield, CT

Invited to order 1/9/24
Placed order 1/25/24
RN# 11279xxxx

Planning for delivery at Mount Kisco, NY, about 15 miles from my house.
They have a CT at the store there. Only done 4 deliveries so far (all to NYS and all to Tesla employees)

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I’m in central CT. Ordered 1/17. Delivery mt Kisko. I spoke to the rep at Mohegan sun and they said once I get my vin, contact them and they can have it switched to there. I thought about it but will keep it at Mt Kisco. They have a service center and more experience with the truck. Seems like a way smarter move.

Gundo

First Name
Gundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
Mount Kisco definitely has a large and very active service center - but I would guess they really don't have much experience with customer Cybertrucks - I drive by there often on my commute and the only one I've seen is the model in the showroom, which showed up about 1 month ago.

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD (awaiting), miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Hello, Connecticut. IGMV !!! I got my VIN on 4/17. No delivery date yet but my Mohegan Sun delivery location was changed to Mt. Kisco, NY. I was told by my Tesla Advisor (or AI overlord, for all I know) that Mohegan Sun is not yet set up for Cybertruck deliveries.

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Well this is hopeful. Fingers crossed there is a nice batch planned for delivery to my Kisco soon. Still haven’t heard anything on my 1/17 config. Yet………

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
My Vin has arrived this morning! Pick up in Mt Kisco, eventually. Any one else? I’m guessing we will have a group coming in soon. Sh*# just got real lol.
Sponsored