Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
And I'm not interested in a bunch of seperatist Texas bumpkins claiming they want the government out of their lives and then in a complete show of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness telling women what they can and can not do with their bodies or what books children can read in schools. But at least when I make a political statement I admit that it is one, and that it was exactly what I meant to say.
Sponsored

TechOps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, ex-Model S
Country flag
And I'm not interested in a bunch of seperatist Texas bumpkins claiming they want the government out of their lives and then in a complete show of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness telling women what they can and can not do with their bodies or what books children can read in schools. But at least when I make a political statement I admit that it is one, and that it was exactly what I meant to say.
Great, take your opinions about Texas to an appropriate place like an off-topic forum.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Great, take your opinions about Texas to an appropriate place like an off-topic forum.
I think you'll find it was you who fired first there son.
So how about you lead the way to a different forum.
Lest ye be accused of wanting one rule for some, and entirely separate rules for yourself.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I didn't say I was not interested in politics. I said I don't appreciate the particular brand of west coast, self-righteous, telling others what to do and regulating their activities. It's not as strong as Australia's, granted, but it's still poisonous and anathema to American values in my opinion. I stated that's why I left; because I don't want to hear it, and don't appreciate it here in a thread about a TEXAS event.
Telling others what to do! Like taking away a womens right to chose…restricting voting..you are so full of bullshit your kind is terrified because you are going to become irrelevant.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Telling others what to do! Like taking away a womens right to chose…restricting voting..you are so full of bullshit your kind is terrified because you are going to become irrelevant.
C'mon guys, we need to keep the forum from becoming an argument fest. I know it's hard, hypocrisy is rampant.

-Crissa

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Apologies if I derailed the conversation any.

I hope there are fresh announcements on the 7th, but even if there aren't we should get the best look inside the factory in a long time.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Apologies if I derailed the conversation any.

I hope there are fresh announcements on the 7th, but even if there aren't we should get the best look inside the factory in a long time.
Not just you, pretty much every post on this thread is political. Good to call it out and move on. The thing about politics is they just reach into our inner being and pull at our innate desire to both express our opinion and convince others of our opinion. Of course, our opinions are mostly created by our personality and not our observance of data and facts, so the conversations usually end up mostly being a series of heads banging against concrete but still.... so tempting. And also potentially enjoyable in the right setting, but this isn't the setting.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I'm genuinely excited for this event, moreso than any of the update opportunities we've had in a while. I think we will see the latest prototypes, and get a bit of an update of features, plans and production timelines. We should also hear about the Texas Y, which is fairly interesting too.

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
I'm hoping for an update on the Tesla Insurance rollout. The stated goal was to have it in most states in 2022. We're a quarter way through 2022 and I think it's in 5 states. Does the supply chain effect insurance rollouts or what?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I'm hoping for an update on the Tesla Insurance rollout. The stated goal was to have it in most states in 2022. We're a quarter way through 2022 and I think it's in 5 states. Does the supply chain effect insurance rollouts or what?
The regulation chain does. And most regulators were not ready to work from home, so they went from super slow and behind to super-duper both.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Could it also simply be "cyber" is just an easier party theme? Well yes.
BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!!!
I’m sure it’ll just be Musk and a few influencers riding around in the truck. We get lots of really useful feedback from the influencers such as:

“It’s sooo big”
”I was able to polish the steel and shave my carefully groomed not-beard”
“The wheels were super knobby!”
”It’s like having a 3-some with a lost lover and Lady Gaga in her meat suit!”
“I just want to assure my fans that I got all the best shots of me and the refrigerator on his potatocam.“

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Semi arrives at Giga Texas for Cyber Rodeo appearance
April 4, 2022 Darryn John Semi
Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Rodeo Announced For Giga Texas @ April 7! tesla-semi-texas-678x381

Credit: Joe Tegtmeyer /Twitter

It looks fans will be able to get an up close look at the Tesla Semi at the Giga Texas Cyber Rodeo later this week.

Early on Monday morning a white Tesla Semi was spotted arriving at the factory.

In images captured during a drone flyover of the factory by Joe Tegtmeyer (@JoeTegtmeyer), the electric Semi was outfitted with what at first appeared to be a new black roof above the cab.

As good as it looks, that was unfortunately not the case as we can also see the typical white roof being taken off a nearby semi trailer and being brought over to be installed.

Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Rodeo Announced For Giga Texas @ April 7! texas-semi-scaled

Tesla Cybertruck Cyber Rodeo Announced For Giga Texas @ April 7! semi-roof-texas-scaled

This now confirms that at least the Semi will be on display at the Cyber Rodeo, but what other vehicles could Tesla bring to the party?

Like previous events, it is almost a guarantee that the Roadster will get an invitation.

But most importantly, given the name of the event, it would be very surprising if the Cybertruck doesn’t make an appearance too. Maybe we will even see the final production version unveiled?

Stay tuned to Drive Tesla (follow us on Twitter) as we’ll be at the event and will bring you all the latest.

Check back later today as we will add Tegtmeyer’s drone flyover video when it is published to YouTube.

https://driveteslacanada.ca/semi/tesla-semi-arrives-at-giga-texas-for-cyber-rodeo-appearance/